Chapter 25

Warning: Characters might get ooc again. But who cares. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fight me ヽ( ಠ益ಠ )ノ

"Ne, Onii-san. Do you mind going to the mall with me for a while?" I asked my brother as we were walking home from practice.

It was still early and practice ended earlier today because coach Ukai said we needed to rest for our game tomorrow.

"Why?" He asked glancing down at me.

"Well,
my hairtie broke today when I tried to tie them,
I need new training shoes,
Lipgloss,
Handsanitizer...
.
.
.
...AND I, um, want to spend some time with you!" I said blushing at the last part.

His eyes widden and a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

Cute. My little sister wants to spend time with me, her onii-san. My imouto!

"Sure!" He shouted which made me flinch and sweatdrop. A smile thugged on my lips and I grabbed his hand.

"Next destinatiooooon! The mall!" I said and sprinted off with him.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

After a couple of hours of shopping even my brother's stamina was at it's limit.

"Mae, are...you done...yet?"

"Haiii~"

"Yeah?!? Finally!"

"What's that supposed to mean! Onii-san, you meanie! (>人<)"

He just chuckled at my behaviour and we walked home. After 10 min. I noticed a little shop with a blue roof and a white window on the other side of the road.

I gasped and dragged my brother into the shop.

"Onii-san, do you remember this place?"

"Yeah. Good old times."

"Yeah. I remember that we used to be here everyday in summer, when we were still in elementary."

"Right."

"Hello. May I take your order please?" A woman said as she came to our table.

"Ah, yes. Two strawberry shortcakes..."

"... and two vanilla milkshakes..." Tobio added and I ended the order.

"...with extra cream, please." The woman nodded and went away.

"You still remember that?" He asked and I nodded with a giggle.

"Onii-san, what do I not remember?"

He then looked at the table dumbfounded.

"R-Right."

"Here is your order~!" the woman from earlier said but this time with our order in her hands.

"Thanks. And here." I said and gave her the money for our food.

"Thank you and please enjoy your order~!"

"Thanks." My brother said and shove a big piece of cake into his mouth. I did the same and we ate in silence.

After we ate we made our way home again.

"Mae, you know. Um, I-I had a dream last night about you."

"Aha."

"I don't want you to think different of me after I tell you this but I didn't like what you did, well, in my dream. What happened between us. I hope it won't ever happen in real life."

"Wh-What happened?" I asked, starting to get worried.

"Y-You called me...

ANIKI!"