Chapter 35

Day 3 of the training camp

"Nice serve!" I shouted from the bench.

Team E is currently against Team D which consisted of

- Kenma Kozume
- Tanaka Ryunosuke
- Ennoshita Chikara
- Yaku Morisuke
- Haiba Lev
- Yamaguchi Tadashi
- Bokuto Koutaru
- Tendo Satoori

I think this is by far the loudest and most quiet team at the same time.

Yamaguchi served and Yaku recieved it with ease. The ball flew up to Kenma who gracwfully rossed it to Tendo.

"Take that!" He said while spiking the ball. It flew through the arms of the blockers and was about to hit the ground when

"Humpf!" Nishinoya bent foward to save the ball. It went up and Tooru tossed it to Ushijima.

Point.

"Nice kills Ushiwaka-kun!" I cheered standing up to high five him. I was left hanging and held my hands back to the side of my body.

"Hmpf!" There was this weird sensation in my stomach again and I held my mouth.

Shit! The bathroom is so far away! But I have to do it now! Ah there

"Bleh!" I let my breakfast fill the cleaning bucket which was in the corner of the hall. The cout of team D and team E fell silent as they watched me.

I excused myseld and made my way to the bathroom with the bucket.

"What is wrong with me?" I said as I cleaned up after myself.

I put the bucket down and washed my face.

This has been going on for 3 days now...

I grabbed the bucket and was about to head out and back to the hall when suddenly my vision blurred and I felt my head hit something and everything went black.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Ah, my head...W-Where am I?" I asked sitting up.

The room around me was all white and I heard something beep from beside me. I saw a pulse mesure machine. I looked at my surroundings more and realize that I am in a hospital room.

Why do I keep waking up in rooms that are not mine?

I heard something wooden slide open and then closed again.

"Ah, you're finally awake." Somebody said from the door way.

"Takeda-sensei. Why am I here?" I asked my teacher.

"Maecchan!" I heard another voice say.

"Tochan? Is Yuu-kun also here?"

"Ah, Maecchan that is mean.~ I came all the way here, begging to choach to let me visit you and all you ask for is your lover?" He pouted.

"Ah, gomen. Thank you very much." I said bowing my head shortly.

"I just thought that..."

"Nishinoya-kun visited earlier but Ukai-kun told him to come tomorrow again. He was here yesterday and looked after you once you were brought here." Takeda-sensei explained which made me blush slightly.

Yuu-kun took care of me...

"Ah, sensei. Why am I here in the first place?" I asked curious.

"Well you see, once you went out of the gym I had Yachi-san check up on you...."

Flashback

"Sensei! Mae-chan is uncounsious!" The young female shouted as soon as she emtered the gym gaining alot of attention.