Chapter 24

Hey! Hey! Hey!!! I'm back folks! Back again with another crappy chappy! Please enjoy!!

*Skip the match between the owls and crows and let's go to the fiest.*

"M-M-M-Meeaaat~!" I said drooling over the uncooked meat infront of me.

While the boys were still playing I and the other managers prepared the barbecue.

I was in charge of cutting the vegetables with Yuki-san.

"Whoa, Kageyama-san! Your cutting skills are on point!" She said as I cut another paprika.

"Eh, you think so?"

She then nodded her head.
The guys were slowly going behind the gym where we and the barbecue was.

I smiled and got an onion.

"We meet again, evil vegetable. I hate you so I will get rid of your existence. But I, like the nice person I am, will make your death as less painfull as possible." I said and got my knife in position.

*Clink*

Chop.
Chop
Chop
Chop
Chop

The people around us were watching me slice my victim into pieces pretty quick and clean.

"So cool."

"Wow, so fast."

"Wife-material right there."

I made a cool swift motion with my hand and pierced the knife onto the cutting board.

*Chink*

Now it was standing there.

"EEEK!"

I clapped my hands together and dispensed the vegetables onto the barbecue stoves.

I got a pair of chopstickas and a paper plate.

Food. Food. Food.

I tied my hair into a high pony tail and went next to my brother.

"Ahem." Coughed coach Nekomata which got everyones attention.

"Well done on the week-long training camp, everyone. Nothing puts a smile on your face more than filling your stomach with good food! Eat all the meat you can."

"Thanks for the food!" Everyone shouted and dug in. I went into beast mode and just put every single piece of food(beside onions) onto my plate.

"What is happening?"

"What the-"

"Lev Haiba. Student at Nekoma High School. Cause of death: Hungry shrimp mistook him for and extra portion of meat and devoured him in one bite." Lev said with his hands into a praying gestur.

I then grabbed the onigiris and shove one into my mouth the other two were safely placed to my food collection on my plate(s).

I went next to my brother who was choking on some meat and began eating.

"Twis...*nom*..ish...shooo..*nom*...delishuuuuus!! *Gulp* Onii-san! Try some of thiiis! Say Aaaaah~" I said with a smile as I held some meat infront of his now empty mouth.

He looked at me them smiled softly.

"A-Ahh.." he opened his mouth and ate the meat.

Third person's POV

"Go, go."

"You go."

"Maybe she will feed us too." The two Fukurodani students said as they saw the short female feeding her beloved onii-san.

"Uooh!" They shrieked as the felt an intimidating aura behind them.

There Mae's three 'guardians' were trying to scare them off with food in their hands.

"I wonder why Nishinoya-san's the master?" Yamaguchi asked his friend, looking at the three.

"According to Tanaka-san, it's because he's the only one that's ever been kissed by Mae before."

"What?! They kissed!? T-Tsukki what did I miss??"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mae's POV

"GOOD BYE MINNA-SAN!" I said waving with tears streaming down my face.

"Bye Kageyama-san!" The managers waved back at me.

"Good bye, Kageyama-chan!" Taketora cried out and I waved back at him.

"Bye Tora-kun!" After that he passed out and we got onto the bus.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"If we can win at the prelims tomorrow, we'll go to the qualifiers in October to decide the representativ team. The eight schools that make it through the first prelims will be joined by the eight more powerhouse schools, and they'll play the tournament that decides the representative team in October." Takeda-sensei said to us as we stood infront of him in our school's gym.

"There are only two games in the first prelims?" Hinata asked which was shortly followed by Sugawara-senpai's answer.

"We were able to make it into the top sixteen at the Inter-High, so we're exempt from the first games."

"Wow! We're awesome!"

###########

Sorry for the shortness of this chapter but lately I have been really busy with my personal life so after this I will get a bit off of Wattpad. I will try to write but I have some stuff to handle right now. I hope you understand. Thanks.

So. Let's get to the good shit.

HAIYUU IS GETTING A SEASON 3 OMG GUYS I AM SO FIRED UP AHHHHHHH!!!

QOTD: What do you think will happen till Haikyuu!! ends?

AOTD: I think ALOT will happen like there will be alot of matches and I hope that Hinata meets the little giant someday and Hinata still needs to fight against Shiratorizawa and

*spoilers*

Fukurodani. And I hope Nekoma wins it's current match cuz I mean the cats still gotta fight them crows. Right?

*end of spoilers*

And Hinata must see the other top three beside Ushijima on his way to the top. So the three matches and if the win another tournament until they are tHE BEST IN JAPAN WILL COME!!!!! OMG GUYS THE FEELS RIGHT NOW! WE ARE GETTING MORE HAIKYUU!!!!!!

~K Lawliet