Chapter Nine

(Luca's Pov)

"Found him!" Tyler said. Storm and I looked at him and saw he was looking at Kyle. Storm laughed and Tyler blushed and shrugged. I giggled at his obsession with Kyle and Tyler smiled down at me. I continued to watch the game and had no idea what was going on. After an hour of watching the game it finally ended and Frankveiw ended up winning. "Do you want to go see the football players?" Tyler asked.

I looked at Storm with a worried expression and Storm said, "Why would I want to do that?"

"To congratulate them, duh," Tyler said. Storm agreed and gave me a reassuring smile. I sighed and followed them down to the field. I stood behind Tyler and saw Kyle start walking to Tyler.

"Hey, Tyler," Kyle said.

Tyler blushed and said, "Oh hey, Kyle. Didn't see you there." Kyle laughed and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

"Yeah, well I see you made it."

Tyler nodded and said, "Yeah, I did. Congratulations on winning the game. You guys did awesome."

Kyle smiled and said, "Thanks, well I guess I'll see you around." He walked off and Tyler sighed.

He came over to me and said, "I need to use the bathroom. I remember you asking me where the restrooms were so I'll take you." I nodded and we walked off to the bathrooms. I turned around to see if Storm was following us but instead saw a boy standing there talking to him. Huh, I wonder who that was. I guess you could say I was kind of upset that Tyler got so happy when Kyle talked to him. I just wish Tyler would like me like that, not someone he barley knows. I sighed and Tyler stopped and looked at me. Crap, I don't want him to think I still like him. "Luca?" he asked.

"Y-yes?" I said nervously.

"Are you jealous?" I bit my lip and kept on walking. "Luca, if you don't answer me I'm going to carry you until you do."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Y-you wouldn't." He smirked and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. "P-put m-m-me down!" I yelled.

He chuckled and said, "Answer me then, I won't be mad if you are."

I groaned and said, "F-fine! I-I'm jealous." I mumbled the last part but he still heard it. He set me down.

"Why?"

I blushed and said, "I-I don't kn-know! It's s-stupid of m-me t-to like you b-but I j-just can't help it!" Tyler sighed and hugged me.

"Luca, it's not stupid," he said.

"Y-yes it i-is." He put his hands on my shoulders and pulled away.

"Luca, I'm seventeen so I can't date you. I love you like a brother and I believe you do, too. You're just confused with your feelings and think that you like me in a romantic way. I'm sure if I ever kissed you it wouldn't feel right, it'd be awkward and weird," Tyler said. I nodded and looked down at my feet.

"Y-you're probably r-right," I mumbled. He tilted my head up and smiled.

"I know I'm right, now let's get to the restroom before I pee myself." I giggled and we walked into the restroom. After we walked out Tyler got this huge smile on his face. "No freaking way," Tyler said.

"Wh-what?"

"Jackson Rider, a.k.a the hottest guy in school, is talking to Storm!" I looked at them with a small smile on my face. After Jackson left Tyler ran up to Storm and jumped on his back, causing me to laugh. "Dude! Oh my glob! Did that really just happen?!" Tyler said and Storm rolled his eyes.

Storm pushed Tyler off and said, "Why are you so happy? We were just talking." Storm was still embarrassed and Tyler noticed.

"AWE! That's adorable! You're embarrassed!" Tyler said. Storm rolled his eyes again and pulled me towards the parking lot. Tyler ran up to us with a huge smile on his face.

"What?" Storm asked.

"Jackson Rider, the hottest guy in school, after Kyle of course just told you he was going to text you because he wanted to hang out. How are you not jumping for joy right now?! You should at least be freaking out or something!" Tyler said and grabbed Storm's shoulders. I giggled as a look of realization came on his face.

"Oh no. . ." Storm whispered. Tyler smirked and nodded his head.

"Oh yes," Tyler said and stepped back.

"I just gave him my phone number! I can't even talk to him! How are we supposed to hang out? We're not even friends, why does he even want to?!" Storm started pacing back and forth with a panicked look on his face. I'll admit it, I felt bad for my older brother. He wasn't the most social person because he's been hurt too many times. He has trust issues just like me. "It's probably just a joke, a stupid little prank to get me all excited and then for it to never happen." He looked at Tyler and me and said, "Right?" We both shrugged and he groaned while stomping to the car. We all got in and Tyler sighed.

"Calm down, this could be fun for you. You'll meet new people and you might get into a relationship," Tyler said.

"Jackson is as straight as Luca's hair," Storm said. I laughed a little and Tyler shrugged.

"That's pretty straight, but you never know," Tyler sang. We drove to Tyler's house and he got out. I got out, too, and got in the front seat but before I did Tyler hugged me and said, "Thanks for going, Luca. You're the best." I smiled and he ran into his house. Storm drove off and we got home in a couple of minutes. I was really tired so I went upstairs and changed into my pajamas. I put on neon green pajama pants and a red oversized t-shirt. I crawled into bed and started to fall asleep. As soon as I finally fell asleep I woke up from a nightmare that hadn't even started yet. It was almost there but I guess my body panicked because I don't remeber a thing. I got out of bed and walked downstairs to see if Storm was down there.

"Wh-what are y-you doing?" I asked.

Storm turned around and said, "Nothing, just getting a drink of water. What are you doing?" We sat down at the table and I sighed.

"I don't know, I-I'm b-bored."

I rested my head on the table and Storm said, "You seem tired."

I shrugged and mumbled, "I'm t-tired but I-I can't sleep."

"Excuse me?" Storm said since he couldn't understand me.

I lifted my head up and said, "I s-said I am t-tired. B-but I can't sleep." Storm sighed and nodded his head.

"I understand, why don't we go watch a movie? It will help take our mind off things."

"Why y-yours?" I asked. He sighed and put his head in his hands.

"Jackson texted me and wants to talk to me tomorrow at lunch."

I smiled excitedly and said, "Really? I-I hope e-everything goes okay." Storm smiled at me and stood up. He walked out into the living room and pushed the couch back. I smiled as he went upstairs and got our covers. He's making a bed on the floor so we can watch a movie together.

He laid all the pillows and covers down and said, "Done, what movie do you want to watch?" I went over to the movie cabinet and pulled out the fox and the hound. Storm laughed and said, "Really?"

I nodded my head happily and said, "I l-love this movie." I handed it to him and got underneath the covers. After he put it on I watched it until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. And that night I didn't have one nightmare as I slept.

*I hope you all like this chapter, sorry that it's repeating from the other story. It's just in Luca's Pov instead of Storm's. Also, I wanted to show you how Tyler and Luca act together. Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Love you all! <3*