Chapter Thirty

(Luca's Pov)

I walked into school and sighed. Storm and his friends were staying home today since their school had a gas leak. I walked over to my locker where Riley was waiting and he frowned. "Hey, what's wrong?" Riley asked.

"N-nothing, j-just didn't g-get a lot of s-sleep," I said and yawned for effect. He smiled and nodded.

"Okay, good!" Riley said and I smiled a little bit. "So, ready for that test today?" I face palmed and groaned.

"I f-forgot about i-it," I said and he laughed.

"I'll let you copy if you want." I smiled and thought about it. I mean, it would be wrong. . .but who cares? Not me!

"S-sure," I said and he smiled. I opened my locker and was then violently shoved into it and the door was slammed shut. I started to panic and tried hitting the doors. Someone kicked the door, causing a loud bang to ring through my ears.

"Hey, get away from him!" I heard Riley say. I heard a bunch of laughing and saw Riley getting pushed into another locker through the cracks.

"Why don't you make us?" Jeffree said. I banged on the locker a couple more times before I finally got it open. I saw Riley push Jeffree back and he tripped over his feet. He fell down and glared at us. He stood back up and his crew got behind him and Riley stood next to me. It'd be nice if our other friends were here but everyone was in class. I knew we were going to fight and I was shaking from fear. Riley looked at me and smiled. He took my hand and squeezed it and I wanted to jump around like a fan-girl at a concert. I just smiled instead but then I heard laughing.

"Look at them fags! Thinking they can take us!" Jeffree said. I saw Riley roll his eyes and put his hands on his hips.

"You're calling us fags? Basically, you're calling us a cigarette you idiot," Riley said and I smiled a little. Jeffree didn't like that though. They charged at us and Riley pushed Cameron and I punched Jeffree before they could hit us. That would definitely leave some nasty bruises. I then twisted his arm back and he screamed in pain. Danny ran up behind me and punched me in the head. I let go of Jeffree and he punched me in the eye. I screamed in pain and Riley rushed over to me. While he was distracted Cameron came over and kicked him right in the lip. That got me very angry. I then tackled Cameron to the ground and started punching him over and over again. Someone pulled me off and I looked up and saw Mrs. Yolanda, our vice principal. Uh oh. . . .

"What in the world is going on here?!" she said and I looked at Riley who shrugged.

"Them two attacked us!" Jeffree said.

"For some reason I don't believe that," she said and I smiled. Riley walked over to me and dusted off my arm while Jeffree, Cameron, and Danny all spoke to the vice principal.

"You okay?" Riley asked and I nodded my head. "Your eyes is swollen. You have a black eye." I shrugged and pointed to his lip.

"You're b-bleeding," I said and he nodded. He licked his lip and I made a disgusted face. Ew, that's nasty.

"Boys, please come here," Mrs. Yolanda said. We walked over to her and she looked over us. "You boys go on home and get cleaned up, I'll handle things from here. I will be calling your parents and telling them what happened though." My heart dropped and she walked away. I looked at Riley with a look of panic on my face.

"Run to your house?" he asked. I nodded and we ran out the door and to my house. Once we were there we ran into the house with our hoods up and everyone looked at us. "Um, what are you doing here?" Storm asked.

Riley ignored his question and asked, "Did you get any phone calls?" Michael was looking at Riley with a confused look on his face. Storm looked at us confused and shook his head no. "Thank god," Riley mumbled under his breath.

"Luca. Riley, come here," Storm said. We walked over to him with our heads bent down but then the phone started ringing. Storm ran over to the phone and answered it. Riley and I took the chance to run into the kitchen. Tyler walked into the kitchen and our eyes widened. He smirked and grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

"No! L-let me g-go!" I screamed and Tyler carried me into the living room with Riley following us. Storm pointed to the chair and Tyler set me in it. My hood fell down and Storm gasped. Riley put his hood down and Michael gasped, too. Riley sat down in the chair next to Luca.

"Do you want to tell me what happened?" Storm asked. I looked at Riley and he nodded.

"Um, this kid pushed Luca into a locker so I yelled at them. They started attacking us and we fought back," he said nervously. Storm turned to me and I was scared to death. I don't want to get in trouble.

"Luca, you're not in trouble," Storm said and I looked at him confused.

"Wh-why not?"

"It was self-defense. But, what I would like to know is how you managed to break a kid's jaw and nose," he said and I smiled a little.

"Um, Cameron kicked me in the face and then Luca went ballistic! It was awesome!" Riley said and Storm laughed while I blushed.

"Alright, Luca, go upstairs and clean up. Get an icepack before you go though," Storm said and I nodded. I got two icepacks from the kitchen and then we went upstairs.

(Riley's Pov)

I walked into Luca's room and gasped. "Oh my god! This is the best room ever!" I said and squealed.

Luca laughed and said, "Th-thank y-you."

"I mean, look at your bed! It's orange! Orange is my favorite color! And all the anime posters and toys!" I said and sat down on his bed. I picked up one of his plushies and smiled. "This is so cute. I love Sebastian from Black Butler. Luca sat down next to me and I felt the need to scoot closer, so I did.

"C-can I ask y-you a q-question?" Luca asked.

"Of course! Shoot," I said and he nodded nervously.

"Um, wh-why d-did you hold m-my hand?" I frowned and blushed a little.

"Oh, um, you seemed scared and I was just trying to calm you down. I'm sorry," I said.

"N -no, don't a-apologize!" he said and I smiled. He smiled back and I looked down at his lips and then back up to his eyes. I started to lean in and I pecked his lips. Oh god. . .I just kissed him! What did I do?! He started at me, blushing like crazy and I bit my lip.

"Um, I'm sorry. I just couldn't help myself," I said and he smiled. He leaned in and kissed me but longer than just a peck. I smiled and I felt him smile, too. Luca pulled away and I smiled a huge smile. "Woah. . ." I breathed out.

"Y-yeah, woah," Luca said and I giggled.

I hugged him and said, "Luca?"

"Y-yes?"

"Will you go out with me?" I asked and Luca nodded really fast.

"Yes!" Luca said and I laughed and hugged him tighter.

"Awesome, you have no idea how happy I am," I said and smiled.

"I th-think I have a-an i-idea," Luca said and pulled away. Luca got up and ran into the bathroom and then came back with a first aid kit. He started putting stuff on my lip and then we laid down and snuggled until we fell asleep.

*THEY'RE DATING!!!!!!!!! IT FINALLY HAPPENED! Wow, after thirty chapters I can finally write about their relationship. I hope you all enjoyed this, tell me what you think and don't forget to comment and vote. Love you all! Thanks for reading! <3*