Chapter Fifty-Four

(Luca's POV)

"So, is Riley going to stay with us?" Storm asked.

"H-He said h-he'll t-t-talk t-to his mom t-t-ton-night," I said and he nodded. He put some of the spaghetti on two plates and we took them to the dining room. We talked and ate until I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and answered the door.

"Hey, Luca," Riley said, as he stood there with a duffel bag.

"H-Hey, c-c-come on i-in," I said and stepped aside. Riley came in and Storm walked into the living room to see who's here.

"Hey, how are you?" Storm asked.

"I'm good, thanks. Oh, and thanks for letting me stay here," Riley said.

"No problem, Riley."

"W-We're eat-ting. G-Go a-ahead in, I-I'll t-t-take your b-bag," I said and he nodded. I took his bag and put it upstairs in my room. We don't have a guest room right now since we're keeping some stuff in it, but Storm said he can stay in my room.

I walked back downstairs and saw Storm placing a plate of food in front of Riley. I sat back down next to him and started eating. "So, Jackson wants me to come over and hang out with tonight. Do you guys mind?" Storm asked.

"N-No, h-h-have fun," I said and Storm smiled at us.

"Thanks, I should get going. See you guys later," he said and got up. He left and Riley and I put our plates in the sink.

"I'm sorry about snapping at that guy today. I guess I kind of overreacted. He only called you cute," Riley said. I bit my lip, not wanting to tell Riley that Adam had suggested some things that made me have a few flash backs.

"I-I'ts o-okay. I-I w-w-was fine w-with it. I-I'm yours," I said.

Riley smiled and kissed my head before saying, "I love it when you say that." I giggled and he laughed. "So, it's almost seven. We have school tomorrow. What do you want to do until it's time to go to bed?"

I blushed and looked down before saying, "C-Cuddle and m-m-movies?"

"Perfect!" he said and I smiled. We watched a couple movies until we fell asleep in each other's arms on the couch.

"R-Riley, t-t-time to w-wake up," I said, as my phone went off.

"Huh?" Riley mumbled and opened his eyes. He sat up and yawned before smiling at me. "Good morning!"

"G-Good morn-ning," I said and we got up. We went upstairs to get dressed and I put on a purple hoodie, skinny jeans, and my boots. Riley walked out of the bathroom with his sweater on, jeans, and converses. I smiled at him and we walking downstairs to the kitchen.

"I'm not really hungry. Are you?" Riley asked.

"N-Not really," I said and he nodded.

"Let's get to school." Riley took my hand and we walked out of my house and started walking to school.

Once we reached the school, Riley and I walked inside and to my locker so I could get my stuff. We're kind of late so our friends already went to class. Riley got his stuff and I walked with him to Mr. Jewels' class before going to the library. Axel smiled at me and I sat down across from him. "Hey, how are you?" he asked.

"I-I'm good. Y-Y-You?"

"I'm doing good, thanks. Let's get to work," Axel said. "I noticed you're still having trouble with fractions. We'll work on that today."

"O-Okay," I said. We worked on fractions until the period was over and then I walked to science.

"Hey, Luca." I stopped walking to gym and saw Adam.