Chapter Twenty-Seven

(Luca's Pov)

The rest of the day went by pretty fast. Riley got picked up and I waited for Storm but he never came. Usually he would text me or something to tell me he wasn't going to be here. Maybe he's at Jackson's? I sighed and walked home. Once I was there I walked inside and saw Storm vacuuming. "Wh-Why are you h-home?" I asked and he turned off the vacuum.

"Something happened, so I stayed home," Storm said. I put my stuff down and walked up to him. I gasped and grabbed his wrists when I saw cuts on them.

"Wh-What the he-heck?! Why?" I asked and he bit his lip as tears stung his eyes.

"I'm sorry," he whispered and I pulled him into a hug.

He started crying and I whispered, "Shhh, wh-why d-did you d-do th-this?"

"I'm a joke! All it was was a game! I'm so stupid to think he actually loved me," Storm whispered and he cried into my shoulder.

"Wh-What do you m-mean a game?" I asked and he pulled back and wiped his tears.

"It was all just a bet to see if I could fall for him. I'm an idiot to think he actually liked me." I started pacing as I started to get angry.

"I-I'm going t-to kill him!" I yelled.

"Luca, as much as I'd love for you to do that, not really, I think that's a little too far," Storm said.

"Fine! I-I won't k-kill him. I'll j-just talk to him," I said.

"Do whatever you want. I'm done with everything," he said and I gave him a sad look. Storm ran upstairs and I heard him start crying again. What the hell is wrong with Jackson?! How the hell could he do that?! Storm doesn't deserve this. I got out my phone and called Riley. I need to talk to someone and calm down or else I might do something bad.

"Hello?" Riley said.

"H-Hi," I said.

"Luca? Are you okay? You sound upset."

"N-No, n-not really," I said and took a deep breath to try and calm down.

"Why? What happened?" Riley asked.

"J-Jackson broke Storm's h-h-heart."

"What?! How?!" Riley said.

"I-It was all a-a-a b-bet Jackson m-made with his f-friends to s-see if Storm c-could fall for h-him," I said and I heard Riley gasp.

"Wait, so Jackson and his friends made a bet to see if Storm could fall for him? Does that mean Michael was in on it?"

"I-I don't know," I said and I heard Riley sigh.

"I'm going to go and talk to Michael. I'll call you later, bye." I said bye and Riley hung up. I sat on the couch and put my face in my hands.

"H-He doesn't d-d-deserve this . . ." I mumbled.

(Riley's Pov)

I hung up and ran out of my room and downstairs. "Michael!" I yelled.

"What?" Michael asked while coming out of the kitchen with a sandwich in his hand.

"Tell me you weren't apart of that stupid bet," I said and his eyes widened.

"Uh, what bet?"

"Don't you dare play dumb! How could you do that to Storm?! He didn't deserve that!" I yelled and Michael rolled his eyes.

"Oh, come on, Riley. You act like it's a big deal," he said.

I glared at him and said, "You're an asshole."

"Riley! Watch your mouth!" Mom said while coming into the room.

"But it's true!" Mom looked at Michael and me confused.

"Why is he an asshole exactly?" she asked.

"He made a bet with Jackson that Storm could fall for him. Now Storm is at his house crying his eyes out because he thinks he's just a joke," I said.

"I'm sure he's not crying his eyes out," Michael said and I glared at him.

"When I was on the phone with Luca, I could hear him in the background."

"Okay, that's enough. Michael, how in the world did you think making a bet like this would be okay?" Mom asked.

"I thought it would be fun! He's the emo gay kid! I didn't think he would actually develop feelings for Jackson. Riley, you know what I mean. You hang out with Luca so you know how they act," Michael said. That's when I lost it. I tackled Michael and started hitting him.

"You stupid jerk! Don't ever talk about them like that! Don't call them emo or anything else!" I screamed and mom pulled me off of him.

"Riley! You do not hit your brother! Even if he does deserve it for being a complete moron."

"Hey! I'm not a moron! I just like to have fun," Michael said.

"MESSING WITH A PERSON'S FEELINGS ISN'T FUN! IT'S A HORRIBLE THING TO DO!" I screamed and Michael bit his lip.

"Whatever, I'm going out," he said.

"No you aren't. You're not going anywhere until you apologize to Storm," Mom said.

"Whatever, I'll do it tomorrow at school. Not like it's going to help."

"Good, I'm going to call Luca." I walked upstairs and went into my room. I got my phone off of my dresser and called Luca.

"H-Hello?" he said.

"Hi, Luca! I found out Michael was apart of it so I talked to him," I said and heard him giggle

"D-Did you b-b-beat h-him up?"

"Maybe a little," I laughed. "Anyways, do you want to ride with us tomorrow to school that way you can give Michael a piece of your mind?"

"O-Okay, I'm g-going t-to go check o-on my b-b-brother. Bye, R-Riley." I hung up and smiled. I can't wait to see what Luca's going to say to Michael.

(Luca's Pov)

I put my phone down and then walked upstairs. I walked into Storm's room quietly and saw him curled in a ball on the floor asleep. I feel so bad for him. Tomorrow I'm going to yell at Michael until his ears bleed! It isn't fair that he gets the last laugh. Jackson better hope I don't see him for awhile, too. If I do he'll probably end up in the hospital. I'm not even joking, he deserves to feel the pain that Storm feels. I love my brother and I don't want him to hurt. Hopefully this doesn't turn out like last time. Last time we had to leave the town we lived at because Storm's ex started bullying and harassing us along with his friends. It got so bad that Storm got an restraining order against him. I hope it doesn't, I don't want to leave Riley. I finally have someone that loves me other than Storm. Jackson better of not ruined that, too!

*I know, you want Riley and Luca to be together already. I'm sorry! It has to follow the same amount of time as my other story. I'll probably jump ahead a few days to make it a little faster. But they will be together soon! I promise! Don't forget to comment and vote. I'm not so sure about this chapter so feed back is welcome. Thanks for reading! Love you all!*