Chapter Sixty-Four

(Riley's POV)

"I'm home!" I say as I walk into my house. 

"Honey, what happened?!" Mom asks as she runs up to me and takes my face in her hands. 

"Ouch, Mom, that hurts," I say as she touches my lip. 

"Riley, what in the world happened to you?! It looks like you got jumped!" Dad says. 

"Luca and me were on our way home from the drug store to get hair dye and Adam ran into us."

"Wait, who's Adam?" Dad asks. 

"The guy who sexually assaulted Luca in school and then tried to kill Luca a few days ago."

"I thought he just fell in the pond?" Mom says and I face-palm. 

"Oh, my gosh," I say in frustration. "Luca didn't want to tell us what really happened in case Adam would come back and kill him."

"Oh," Dad mumbles. 

"Yes, now Luca and me were on our way home when Adam ran into us. He started trash talking Luca so Adam and me got into a fight. Luca called the police and they arrested Adam. The reason I was at the police station is because Luca needed to make a statement."

"Oh, honey, we're so glad you're okay," Mom says and hugs me. 

"A lot of stuff happens to that boy Luca, doesn't it?" Dad says. 

"He's been through more than anyone I've ever met," I say and they nod. 

"Well, I'm glad you can be there to help him," he says and I smile. Dad doesn't know we're dating, but he thinks we're best friends. 

"I'm going to go upstairs," I say and walk up to my room. I go into my room and start to put my clothes away. 

(Luca's POV)

The smell of alcohol and weed fills the air as I walk into my Uncle's room. He called me in so I can give him another beer. "It's about time, slut," he says. 

"S-Sorry for th-the w-w-wait," I mumble. He grabs the beer from me and smirks. 

"You know what, faggot? I think it's time for me to have some more fun." My eyes widen and I bite down on my lip hard. 

"P-Please don't," I beg. 

"Come here," he says and gets up from the bed. I shake my head and back away from him. I don't want him to use me again. 

"N-No," I finally say and run out of his room. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen. He smirks as he grabs me and throws me into the wall. 

"You shouldn't have done that, slut," he says and rips my button down shirt off. He takes his belt off and starts to whip me with it. I crouch down and cover myself with my arms, but it doesn't help. 

"P-P-Please stop!" I beg. He finally does and I feel myself bleeding all over my back. 

"Now comes the real fun." He starts to undo his pants and I feel my heart sink. "You read-"

"LEAVE M-M-ME A-ALONE!" I scream as I gasp and sit up in bed. I look around to see where I'm at and take deep breaths to calm myself down when I see I'm in my room. I feel my face and it's wet with tears. 

I knew this would happen! Riley's gone and the nightmares have started again. I sniffle and grab my phone. It's like two in the morning. Storm's not here to help me, either. He's over at Tyler's. I pull my knees up to my chest and start to cry. "Call Riley," a voice says.