Chapter Fifty-Five

(Riley's POV)

"I don't want you around Luca anymore, Riley. All he's done is get you in trouble," Mom said as she drove home. 

"What?! You can't do that!"

"I can and I will. This is the second time you've been suspended because of him. Let's not forget all the fights he's caused with you and your brother," she said and I shook my head. 

"It's not his fault! He told me not to fight Adam, but I had to! He hurt Luca and called him a slut," I said.

"You didn't have to fight him. You could have found an adult."

"Which Luca did. He's not a bad influence! I'm the one who's the bad influence," I said and she sighed. 

"He's making your anger worse."

"Oh, my god! Mom, quit making up stupid reasons! I love Luca, okay? He's helped me through a lot. I need him in my life and he needs me. We've told each other this. If I can't be with him then I might as well be dead." Mom didn't say anything for a couple minutes. 

"Stay here at the house tonight and then you can go back with Luca tomorrow after he gets home from school. But, you have to promise me to stay out of trouble," she said. 

"I promise."

"Good, I'll be in my room working," Mom said and got out of the car. I followed her into the house and started watching some TV to pass the time. 

(Luca's POV)

"Hey, Slut," Uncle Darwin said. I looked up from the inside of my dog cage and he unlocked it. "Out." I followed his order and crawled out of the cage. 

"Y-Yes?" I asked. 

"Storm won't be home for a few hours. I thought we could have some fun." He smirked and grabbed my arm. He pulled me to his bedroom and I felt myself shaking in fear. "So, Faggot, you gonna do what I say?"

"Y-Y-Yes," I whispered. It took all I had to breathe. He reeked of alcohol and weed. 

"Take off your shirt," he ordered. Tears stung my eyes as I started to take off my shirt. Not only is this wrong, it's also humiliating. 

"O-Okay," I mumbled as I held my shirt to my chest. He walked over to me and started to feel my chest and back. I tried to hold in my cries, but I just couldn't. A sob escaped my lips and he smacked me across the face. 

"Quiet, Slut. I know you like this," he said and chuckled. "It's not like anyone else will ever touch you. You're just a used toy."

I wanted to disagree, but I knew it was true. I am just a used toy. No one will ever want me. 

I woke up sweaty and hyperventilating. "Luca, are you okay?!" Storm asked as he ran into my room. 

"N-No," I cried and he hugged me.

"Shhh, it's okay. Nothing can hurt you now," Storm said. 

'Y-Yes th-they can! A-Adam did!" I sobbed. 

"Luca, Adam isn't going to touch you again. The school and I will make sure of that."

"R-Riley isn't g-g-going t-to be at s-school, though," I said. 

"Yes, but you'll have your other friends. I know it's not the same, but they'll still help."

"I-I th-thought I was g-g-getting b-better? Wh-Why am I-I hav-ving bad d-dreams ag-gain?" I asked. 

"You are getting better. Relapsing is a normal thing when you're recovering. You have to pick yourself up before it gets worse, though."'

"O-Okay, th-thanks," I said and hugged him again. 

"It's kind of late. You slept the rest of the day. Do you just want to go back to sleep?" Storm asked. 

"N-No," I said. "N-Not yet."

"Well, we can always go down to that ice cream shop that's open all night. You want to?" 

I smiled and said, "Y-Yes." I got up and grabbed my jacket since I'm still dressed from school. I walked with Storm out to the car and he drove us to the ice cream shop. 

I still have a little bit of trouble eating, but I'm trying to ignore the feeling of having to throw-up every time I eat. Storm ordered himself a chocolate milkshake with sprinkles and I ordered a vanilla ice cream with gummy bears in a cup. "Do you feel better?" Storm asked. 

"Y-Yes," I said and he smiled. 

"Good, I'm glad."

"H-Hey, Storm?" I asked. 

"Yeah?"

"C-Can I g-g-get my l-lip pierced?" I asked. I've been thinking about it and I've always loved Storm's piercings. I don't want as many as him, but I think a lip piercing would be cool. 

"If you want to. We can go this weekend," he said. 

"Th-Thank you," I said and we continued to eat our ice cream and milkshake. 

"So, Jackson wants to go on a date after school. I thought you would be alright walking home tomorrow, but now I'm not so sure," Storm said. 

"I'll b-be fine," I said. I don't want to ruin his date night. 

"Are you sure?" Storm asked. 

"Y-Yes, I'm s-s-sure." I smiled to reassure him and he nodded. 

"Okay, thanks, Luca," he said. I nodded at him and we finished our ice cream and left. Storm went to bed as soon as we got home since it's already eleven-thirty. I walked into my room, turned on my nightlight, and got into bed. 

"Have a good day, Luca!" Storm said as I got out of the car. 

"Th-Thanks," I said and walked into the school. I bit my lip as I saw my friends at my locker. 

"Hey, Luca, Riley texted us and said he got suspended. What happened?" Chester asked. 

"U-Uh, A-Adam kind o-of s-s-sex-xually assaulted m-me, so R-Riley hurt h-him," I said. 

"Oh, my god! Are you okay?!" Kyla asked and hugged me tightly. 

"Y-Yeah, I'm o-okay."

"I'm glad Riley beat that guy's ass. He got what he deserved," Joshua said. 

"Yeah, he better pray that he doesn't run into any of us," Chester said. 

"Come on, Luca. I'll walk you to class," Becky said. I smiled at her and we started walking to my math class. 

It makes me feel happy knowing that my friends are there for me just as much as Riley is. This makes me feel better about getting through these days without Riley.

*This is a filler! A bunch of drama is to come in the next chapter ;) I hope you all enjoyed this uneventful chapter! But really, comment and tell me what you think and what you want to happen! Anyways, thanks for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote! I love you all! <3*