1 - Koketka Purrs

A/N: Hello my luvvies! Before you read, if you haven't red Conditioned... as yet, this chapter will certainly render a lot of SPOILERS so SPOILER ALERT!!!! unless you're okay with that, stop here, and go read Conditioned... first please! thanks mucho. Hope you all enjoy the read; please hit VOTE if you like and/or Comment so i can know how you feel so far. Thanks my darlings and enjoy!

btw....here's Viktor!!!

He probably thought he was just the most irresistibly sexiest and extremely intimidating man that ever wore Armani, but it was all a damn faux. Kris was simply not impressed with his manly display to give two fucks. She sighed in irritation as she shuffled through his application; wondering just why she hadn't hired a receptionist as yet or at least a personal assistant, to take care of preliminaries such as this. It would be easier for her to focus if she just didn't have to deal with the constant popping of his blob of bubble gum. But no matter how much it irked her, she was not going to let Donavan Fairchild know just how much of an annoying penis she found him to be right then; that would be bad for business after all.

"Mr. Fairchild-"
"You can call my Donovan, Kristen..." he slurred in a bored manner. It really had nothing to do with boredom; just a lot to do with his ego that she was about to usher back to its seat. Kris rolled her eyes up and lifted her left brow.

"And you will call me Ms. Hilton or Mistress like everyone else...Donovan." She replied with the frost seeping into every word. She watched him chuckle and straighten himself in the seat before her desk. Kris must've been clairvoyant enough to know not to have this damn meeting in her lounge area of the office; she was getting an itch in the cleavage from how much of Donovan's eyes were down there. Imagining how his reaction would be to the micro mini would've made her dismiss him without giving the sleazy sap a chance. Honestly, he wasn't bad on the eyes, but he was not anywhere on her scale of 1-10 for attraction. And that fucking gum! Oh!

"Feisty..." he mumble/chuckled; she hated when men mumble/chuckled; that shit was just as annoying as toasters...and she hated fucking toasters.

Back on track Kris...

She mentally scolded herself as she closed Donovan's file and clasped her hands atop it. She watched him for a moment; not responding at all to his leery grin or when he pulled out a wrapper to deposit his gum and decided that this meeting had met its end. Thankfully, so had the work out his jaw was getting.

"Your application states that you wish to apply for Platinum Membership Mr. Fairchild; are you aware that there is a wait period for processing?"

He adjusted his dark grey neck tie and cleared his throat before answering.

"Money is not an option Ms. Hilton if that's what-"
"If it was then I would be rolling in it from the amount of applications for PM I have collected. No Mr. Fairchild, its more than money."

"Well...how long will I have to wait?"

"The average time is normally two months-"
"Two months! That's an insane amount of wait time..."
"...but it can be extended if there are discrepancies found in your regard. I think it is only fair that I inform you; interrupting me while I'm speaking is not a good idea. Understood?"

Donovan grinned and ducked his head; he was certainly finding this sharp tongued woman quite entertaining. Women like her were not easy to find and not easy to keep when you finally nab them. He would play by her rules though, because he had other goals to negotiate.

"My sincerest apology Ms. Hilton; I meant no disrespect."
"Forgiven. Now, as I've stated, we normally require two months to process the applications for PM. It is not just for the company's sake but for the privacy that was paid for by the members. If you are found unqualified for the requested position then you will be notified as such. If you are qualified, likewise. An invoice will be sent to the email you have listed, once you have paid, I will set up a meeting for orientation. Until then, you are free to roam the more public sectors of The Treasure Box, like other patrons."