13 - Control &Power

A/n: Hello my luvvies. This chapter is not edited, so expect quite a few errors, but i wanted it up as promised. So here it is. BTW. i must correct and will do so later, thanks to the keen eyes of one my amazing readers, the hair color of Bianca. It is actually Honey Brown; will edit that soon.

hope you enjoy! tell me what you think and if you haven't as yet, join my Facebook page for more updates. I recently posted a book trailer for Conditioned. you may like it...or not!.

cheers!

 https://www.facebook.com/NansiLondonWrites/

Well, maybe sometimes he was more than she had bargained for. Maybe, somedays she felt as if she had made a mistake when she signed that contract or at least that she should have thought about it a bit longer, but it was a bit too late. Yeah, she had the option to terminate the contract whenever she felt like; it wasn't as if he had purchased a real slave after all, but Bianca just got the feeling that getting into business with Donovan Fairchild was easier than getting out.

She shrieked behind the red rubber ball that gagged her mouth; making it impossible for her to stop the endless flow of drool that coated her chin and driveled to the floor. He continued to shock her repeatedly with the wand in his hand and only stopped to stick out his tongue to lick her throbbing nipples; a little more moisture to make the jolt of electricity a bit more intense. She held her breath in anticipation for it but Donovan loved to make her writhe; loved that incensed build up to pain that she too had favored at some point. For some reason or the other, he was making her feel indifferent about it. Just when she thought to breathe a little bit more easily, he stuck the wand onto her nipple and Bianca's eyes popped open with her screams.

"Liked it didn't you?" He murmured as he stroked his black latex covered hands over her pulsating skin. There was no way for her to respond and even if she wanted to, she wasn't going to try.

"You played good tonight little pet, but the night is still young; wouldn't want to tire you out too soon."

With that said, he walked around her to the table with all his goodies. She was still tethered by a pair of manacles that dangled from above her. Bianca had never been stretched this tight and hard before; it was as if he acknowledged her limits then exceeded them. Donovan's idea of fun and play was a bit different from the guidelines that were set up for TTB, but how was she to go and tell Kristen that? If she made a complaint, he would know and if he knew, well...what was possible scared Bianca, and she was left with accepting the lesser evil.
The slow crank of the wheel lowering her to the floor was a relief to hear, but she wasn't capable of standing on her own just yet, so he lowered her to her knees. Bianca squeezed her eyes shut in pain. It was like her legs were asleep but wide awake and angry all at once as the blood flow regulated. He came around her and bent till he was face to face. She felt her heart flutter and Bianca knew it was not excitement; it was fear. She never thought this could happen to her; she'd loved this lifestyle and it gave her what she needed. Maybe it was because that little bit of power she still kept as a Sub was snuffed out immediately by Donovan. As he unbuckled the gag from her mouth, she thought it could also be that his 'punishment' was closer to severe battering. The safe word meant nothing. 'No' was laughed at when she implied or said it, especially when he needed his fixing of a good fuck. It turned him on to know she was afraid of him and that there was nothing she could do to stop him.

"Are you listening to me?" The gravel grit of his voice shook her out of her thoughts and she scrambled in her mind to recall what was said in her absence.

"Yes sir." She muttered through sore lips. She could feel that the corners of her mouth was chafed if not cut by the leather; making it tighter than what was comfortable was something he loved along with so many other deviant tricks.