8 - Contradictions & Dialogues

A/N: Hi guys. So sorry for the delay. Like i said in my general post...life was chaotic. I had a horrible christmas and an uneventful birthday but i was really happy that my bestie came over and stayed the night with me. Thanks Q. Anyhoot. Still filling in the spots before i get to the spicy stuff. if you guys only knew where i'm about to take this...epic lol. So I'll try to be more active as long as things stay normal for now
Media attached is the song you may want to play on cue. Its by The Weeknd, titled Pretty. Like Kris, i'm a big fan of his...i write to him.  i'm confident you will figure out where. and to see  what Kris is doing, click the link below...again...you will figure out where its applicable. its just for reference. What are you waiting for...for God's sake its been near a month; get back to RECONDITIONED!!! Mwuh luvvels you guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MfmxgBd6yE 

It wasn't home, but it was comfortable; even beautiful. It was better than the alternative because when Reeva really thought about it, she had no home. Home was somewhere peaceful, safe and where things you cherished were kept; all of that was gone now. Vincent was gone and he had let her go with good reason. No matter how great the reason though, she never wanted to tear them apart. He was her high school love, yes, but most of all, he was the one she had loved. No sense in looking back in retrospect mode; he wanted out and he had began to move on loud enough for her to hear. Still, she had been too afraid to sign those papers; it meant something final and she wasn't brave enough to face the apocalyptic end of their relationship. Worse than that, she wasn't prepared at all in any way to face her parents...not at all. Perfect Daughter; that was her title and she could not be anything less. Even that wasn't working for her.

But here was something she hadn't thought would work either, yet it had; Kristen Hilton. Staring outside the window at the view from her room and still in her pajama shorts and T-shirt, she found that she was still shocked by where she stood right then. It had been a gamble to pack up a portion of her everything and come to the woman that had made her succumb the moment she approached her. Kristen had been an enigma; something unpredictable and hard to understand but the greatest temptation that Reeva had ever surrendered to. She had shown her things that were way out of her normal perspective and made her body ignite to only burn away under her every touch. In the end though, they had broken each other's heart without acknowledging to each other that love was in their midst all along. Reeva knew Kris had loved her, but she also knew then that what they had was simply impossible. All the time they had spent together was borrowed or stolen; all the emotions built were only to fall. Honestly, how could she have ever explained Kristen to her parents? They would have packed her up and sent her to the other side of the world the moment they'd gotten wind of it. It didn't mean that she had just settled with Vincent; not at all. She loved him too and hoped that she could have kept them both even though she never told the other her desire. Yes well, that was a silly and selfish thing to think; Kristen was possessive and would not share so she had tried to hide it from her. Reeva had been so stupid to have thought it possible. How could she when the young girl had been devoting all her affection to her and her alone? They had progressed from steamy touches in the showers to something more. It was Reeva who had fucked that up; Kristen had broken ties because of that betrayal. Regret was a bitter thing that shook her from her retrospective and nostalgic thoughts.

Having enough of it though, Reeva grabbed her robe and adorned it; leaving the belt and lapels to flap open as she walked. She combed her fingers through the lush golden strands of her hair and allowed it to fall wherever. Last she checked, the clock had displayed something after 11AM and knowing that Kris had worked all night, she wanted to be as silent as a mouse in her movement. Maybe she would go take a swim in the pool that was located in Kristen's massive backyard. That would be nice, but not if the water was too cold. Not that she had a swimsuit though; didn't seem to be a necessity at the time.