5 - Business vs Pleasure

Business? She wanted to just leave everything between them to business? That was not an option that Viktor was up to. Clearly, the sexual need that demanded sating between them was powerful and she was just as hungry for him as he was for her. Famished really...
Damn it they had come so close last night! She was just about to give in. After so many crunches, miles ran, weights lifted and push-ups, he should be completely distracted from that nagging thought by now, but it was all Viktor could think of. She was all that he could think of and how much he just wanted to bury himself as far as she would take him inside her tight lean body. Oh, what a fucking body Kristen had!

"Ah fuck it..." He grumbled to himself as he dropped down from his pull ups.

He'd had enough of working out and he had much more important matters to see to tonight. Flexing his chorded muscles that bulged beneath his sweat glistened tatted skin, Viktor made his way out of his gym, pulling at the Velcro of his gloves and took them off. He was not as exhausted as he had hoped; maybe all his energy was due to his sexual aggravation. Knowing that he should think of something else before his angry boner reared its swollen head again, he ran upstairs, taking them two at a time and walked to the end of the hallway to his bedroom.

His job made certain that he was always on the move and that he had to always be reticent about his personal life. It was the main reason that no one knew about his residence. His house was lovely; not as grand as his payroll suggested he could afford, but fancy enough. Four rooms, three baths, a spacious kitchen, den, attic, basement and gym; it was most certainly grand enough. That wasn't what sold it for him; it stood shrouded by big thick trunked trees with woods as his back yard and just a quick jog away was an exquisite lake. He was at peace and had his privacy. Fuck the city; give him the sound of birds and other wildlife.

Stripping away his soaked clothing and toeing his tennis off, Viktor scanned the 42" flats screen TV of camera feeds in his room; taking a quick look to confirm all was still in order. Yeah, so his peace in quiet wasn't just the scenic silence but it also came from assuaging his paranoia. His security system consisted of numerous cameras, remote control shudders, sensors and silent alarms. It was necessary though; Viktor was no saint and there had been a few questionable things that he had to perform in the line of duty and for the sake of his clients. None of it kept him up at night or weighed on his conscience but he had to always take precautions that they never came back to haunt him. Of course, with having the type of job he did, it certainly didn't give room for him to consider a family of his own much less dating. Having someone he cared about being used against him as collateral or just for the sake of revenge was not an option.

Nakedly delectable, he padded into the tiled bathroom to turn on his shower and Kris interrupted his train of thoughts again. What was he doing with her? Technically nothing, but he was aiming for it wasn't he? Yeah but it was only sex. Viktor grinned at his reflection and shook his head. Sex was never 'just sex' with Kristen Hilton; silly for him to even think that. He would want to do it more than just once of course but sex was also a very tricky thing; to do something as intimate as that was never without some measure of feelings and was that not a dangerous thing? He threaded his fingers through his hair and relished at the memory of her knotting her fingers in it. Chuckling at the stirring of his boner, Viktor went to the shower and took his bath.

He had work to do tonight and it would be tedious and maybe dangerous. He had to break into Donovan Fairchild's mansion and set up the cameras and bug the necessary places. Viktor was not one bit anxious or worried about what the outcome would be; this was what he lived for, the excitement and the adrenaline rush was already kicking in. He'd studied the blueprint of Fairchild's home that he had acquired two nights after the initial meeting with Kris, so he knew the layout enough to walk it blind. Watching Fairchild's movements for the past two weeks had made the man appear predictable but Viktor was not going to treat it as if he was so sure. Underestimating the enemy was a sure way to earn a tomb stone. A rookie mistake.
He had showered quickly with a scentless body wash; sometimes misplaced or uncommon aromas were like blowing a air horn in enemy territory. He took extra precautions with his hair as well; no aromatic shampoos, combing all back from his face and covering it with a black tam. Leaving any sort of evidence to his visit there could incriminate him if found. Viktor laced up his black boots that held a non slip rubber adhesive stuck to their bottoms. Couldn't go about leaving boot prints; when he needed to, he could remove them from the shoes.
Fully clothed in black attire with a hood over his head, the ever cautious spy pulled black gloves over his hands and flexed his fingers in each respectable slot. Once they were comfortable, he fed one end of the night vision goggles through its loop and belted it; it won't be necessary to adorn them now, but it would be later for his departure. Finally, he went to his walk-in closet and placed his thumb on a biometric print recognition scanner and waited till it had done so to his finger. The click of the lock disengaging informed him the seven feet gun safe door was open. Viktor glance over all his favorite shiny toys and smiled; rifles, shot guns (some that were not legal in the sawed off way), a few machine guns, hand guns and pistols. There were pockets on the door's interior that were full with ammunition, but this was just one of the places he kept weapons. There were others that were more hidden, throughout his home; safe to say, Viktor was prepared for anything to go down. Tonight should be a breeze so he wasn't prepping himself for confrontation when he had to avoid it at all cost for his mission to be successful. So he picked a hand gun and a serrated blade for the road.