4 - Disconnected

"Honestly, there has to come some point where you get bored staring at me. Could we get to the meat of this meeting or should I continue to assume-"

"Why is there such a rush? I thought you cleared your schedule for me tonight?"

Kris glared at the arrogant Russian that sat way too relaxed on her sofa. Viktor had arrived on time for their meeting, had even greeted her very professionally, bu-

"Getting lost in your thoughts again aren't you koketka..."
"Are you taking the job or not?" She gritted and was certain she'd just fucked up her molars.
"Perhaps I can have that drink you offered earlier."
"My bladder isn't quite ready as yet but rest assured that the beverage will be nice and warm."
"Are you offering me your urine?" He narrowed his gaze with a lopsided grin.
Kris beamed an overly enthused grin at him and shrugged.
"Mmmmmaaaaybe..." She stretched.
"Koketka, I knew you were kinky, but not to this degree. Hmm, never tried it but-"
"I think I have reached my limit with you Shostak. Just get the fuck-"
"I accept the job Ms. Hilton. I've already began as a matter of fact and I will have a report for you real soon. "

Throwing her hands up and letting them land wherever they pleased, Kris growled in utter frustration and dropped her head back on the sofa. Looking up at the ceiling she tried to hold it all back, but she was borderline throttling the actual fuck out of the ninny.

"Was it so hard for you to just say that?" She asked monotonously.
"What can I say; I enjoy watching your cheeks change so many hues of red."
Pulling her head back in its upright position, she knew the 'smile' she wore was just a baring of teeth; a snarl to be more accurate.

"I'd like to turn your cheeks a specific shade of red too..."

Viktor only chuckled at her threat and batted it away as if it were a helpless and meaningless insect. She watched him in all his fluid like grace, stand to his full height and amble over to her bar as if it was his office. Kris glowered, looked around-

Yeah, that was her desk...
Yup, definitely her 60" flat screen mounted on the wall...
Totally her three piece collectible Samurai swords in the far corner of the room and she was really considering unsheathing one right now...

So yeah, this was her fucking office and yet tall and blondie was fixing himself a pleasant glass of her best Vodka that not even she had opened as yet. To think she'd left her ninja suit at home tonight.

Kris folded her arms and watched him drop a few cubes of ice in another glass and then gazed up to finger each label of the bottles on the shelf until he came to the scotch. That was new as well...

"I'm docketing your pay for every bottle you open."
"I can afford it..." Viktor said absent mindedly.
"You really know how to make yourself at home Mr. Shostak."
"Call me Viktor." He mumbled; back still turned.
"No thank you..."
"You will eventually."
"And just what is that supposed to mean?" Kris gritted. Honestly, her poor teeth.

But Viktor chose not to answer; instead, he turned to reveal that gut wrenching grin to her. Maybe it was just constipation or something.

Yeah, let's blame it on poor bowel movements all we want...

Keeping his gaze, she watched him walk around her furniture as if he were already conscious of where they all were quartered and came to sit next to her. Too close for comfort, yet he was still giving her enough room to mot complain. Viktor handed the Vodka to her and waited for her to take it. Kris looked from him to the glass of liquor and wondered if she should consider Botox after tonight because Viktor kept confusing the frown right back into her forehead.