26 - Critcal

A/N: Hey luvs! sorry it took so long but here is the next chapter. I struggled a bit on some bits so forgive me if anything sounded awkward. As always i hope you enjoy what i have given and if you do, kindly vote/share/recommend but most of all let me know what you think. love you lovely folks! 

Also I have attached a pic of Enrik Luka! SCRUMPTIOUS HUH?!

Thursday November 19th 2015

Three Months Later

"I need to get out of this fucking house..." she sighed as she adjusted herself in the very plush arm chair.

Didn't matter how comfortable it was, Bianca had had enough of just sitting and looking out the window. Yeah, it was for her own safety that she stay indoors in the safe house but damn it how long does it take to off one guy?

He wasn't just any guy though...

Donovan Fairchild had successfully uprooted her life and came too close to ending it. She avoided the memories of her time there as much as she could but it was taxing considering she still hadn't fully recovered. There were still ghastly aches and scars that she felt she'd never be rid of. The twinge was more than physical...it was just...more.

Yeah, that was enough reflecting.

"Why don't you watch Netflix?" Jeong-Hun suggested from behind her.

She hadn't heard him enter the room, and when she'd twisted to the sound of his voice and the pang in her heart, she found that she hadn't heard Enrik either. He was inclined against the frame of the open door as Jeong-Hun began to tidy up her bed a bit. He was such a neat freak. Sometimes, when she was pissed at them for making her stay put, she would intentionally leave a mess...most days she just couldn't be bothered with it.

"I've watched every show; I just want to go home now." She complained; pulling her green shoal over her shoulders and adjusting her legs on the footrest.

"You already know the answer to that." He replied; sounding every bit bored with her as usual.

To be candid, Bianca kind of liked it. Jeong-Hun was always so straight down to business with her and eye contact was only reserved for serious scolding. He was tolerant but sometimes, Bianca was a handful. The guy was hard to break and maybe she was guilty for making it a part time hobby.

"Yes but its been-"
"I don't need a reminder as to how long it's been; you're not the only one whose interested in leaving."

That earned her a slanted look and Bianca had to really work hard not to crack a grin. Her gaze shifted from him to the very dark and looming Enrik. The guy gave her the chills and she was still not quite certain if that was a good or bad thing. There was just something so unnatural about him and he was always staring at her as if he was pondering something deep. With a flinch she blinked away and tried not to look back. Those were the type of eyes that she'd always been attracted to but they were a hell of a lot more dangerous than the norm. It was those types of eyes that nearly caused Bianca her life. If she was going to live to see a ripe old age, there were some things that she would have to modify about herself. Now Jeong-Hun on the other hand, though he came close in resemblance at times, he appeared to be kinder. She still wasn't sure how real it was but any alternative was better than Enrik...no matter how wet the guy could get a girl's panties.

"Let me take her for a stroll." Enrik finally chimed in and had both she and Jeong-Hun whipping around to see if it was really him that had suggested it.

"That might not be a good idea." Jeong-Hun answered after a generous pause.

Alone? With this creep? She was not keen.