11- Now...

A/N: Hi there! Happy to update without being held at gun point *cough cough* you know who you are lol. As always i worry but i am so shutting up about that because you guys always tell me to pipe down about that shit. I hope you enjoy. Give me looooots of feedback and if you like it, show me some love! toodles!

      The papers were signed. Heaven knows she had tried her discreet best to discourage Bianca, but there were no words that could persuade the lovely red head. She had found her match but Bianca could not be so wrong. He was not the one for her...great, now she sounded like Lilith. She didn't want to think about Lilith right then, especially after their brief text session before her meeting with Fairchild that had made Kris feel ever the more frustrated. Lilith had gotten straight to the point and asked if Reeva was still there and Kris had told her yes. That was when she rescheduled their time for Friday. She would have gladly gone to her after work but Lilith refused to accept that option. The conversation was over apparently.
Shaking that thought off and staring wearily down at the contract that was freshly signed, she couldn't help feeling like she was committing a horrible crime. Was there really nothing that she could do now? Nope...the contract was signed and it was all done willing from both parties. So she folded the paper into its file and placed it into the tray for Fey to file away later. She wasn't well enough to ponder this shit any further, but there was one thing she didn't mind thinking about...

Viktor...

She had been wrong all along about the best sleep ever. It had never occurred until she woke up sometime after five Monday evening with the feel of his tender tethered arms wrapped around her. His legs had been locked around hers and every exhaled breath was an amazing sensation against her neck. Kris remembered shifting in her sleep and feeling his arms tighten as he groaned in satisfaction to her ass pressed against his groin. Something in Russian was mumbled in his sleep and after awhile they both settled in and were back to dreamland, or in Kris' case, no dreamland. It was perfect. When she got up for work, it was like fighting a boa constrictor just to slide out of bed made of quicksand. He had groaned and moaned for her to get her sexy ass back against his stiff dick before it caught a cold or something; unfortunately she had not yielded. Kris kind of wished she had.
As she stared out at the view below her from her office, not seeing anything really, she couldn't help regretting not laying there for the rest of the night. It was amazing to finally get some sort of rest and real sleep. Why had it been so different, so easy with him? What was it about the man that made her go against what she was...or what she thought she was? Viktor made her...feel. He was the first guy that ever made her feel anything really; dick not included. Her sexual history with them was brief and strictly of a physical consumption only; never a real relationship or lingering feelings. When she really thought about it, there had been only one relationship she had ever been in, and look how horrible that had turned out. She had loved Reeva like she was her future and Reeva had taken it for granted. The only person since then that she had hoped to love again was fuming over something that she believed Kris didn't have under control. Shit, yeah it was hard watching Reeva glide around her home in the skimpiest pieces of clothing, especially the bikinis, and yeah, Kris had come close to making out with her a few times but she had resisted. Reeva that fucking temptress was doing everything she know would turn Kris on but...she was resisting.

Enough. Again, she gave herself a shake and got rid of thoughts that could influence things she didn't want to do.

Viktor though...

He was still something that she had to understand. Sighing in puzzlement, she gave it another go. What was it that she was feeling for him that made her know that it was more than just a good lay? First off, she hadn't even had the good lay that she was assuming as yet so it wasn't that she was addicted to his D. Oh, her vagina just sighed; always an interesting sensation. He was attractive physically without a doubt, but there was also his personality. The fucker knew how to get under her skin and incite her sometimes even infuriate her. No other guy even tried to talk to Kris the way he did. He was not intimidated at all by her steely exo-skeleton at all; it was probably because he knew that on the inside she was as soft and plush as a marshmallow. She really was. Not even her best friend got that. Kris had to be the way she was to prevent getting hurt. Maybe her security system was not as sound as she wished but she needed it and it was something that she had already become accustomed to.
Viktor had yet to ask her about her nightmares, but she knew he wanted to. Maybe he was waiting for her to open up about it. He could've left her and ran away when she was trying to scrape the grimy layers of her nightmare away, but he had stayed. He had stayed and held her. What had he promised?