17 - Blank Reality

Sunday 2nd August 2015

There was a time when the sound of a bed creaking under the pressure of her lover pounding into her body, was enough to drive Bianca closer to her climax; recently the sound made her cringe and brought with it a horrible case of nausea. She hated it. She hated the truncated grunts that accompanied every thrust, she hated the hot flash of his breath exhaling against her prickling skin and she hated that there was nothing inside her that wanted this. No matter how much she wanted to believe that it was just temporary, Donovan drove it home for her; she hated sex.
Irony was a bitch. How could something like this happen? A woman who had been so firmly in touch and liberated in her sensuality was only hoping and praying that every 'sexual' moment spent with Donovan would just hurry up and be over with already. She wanted him to not try to make it last. She wanted him to at least get an aneurism while he came. Didn't matter how much she had Kegel her muscles to make him come faster; didn't matter how much she faked that she was enjoying him and having the time of her miserable life either, because he was only interested in his own pleasure. It was horrible.
Just when she was about to close her eyes to block out the sight of him, she felt his fingers curling around her throat and slowly constricting to restrict access of air. Bianca would've tried to pry his hands away but he had successfully fastened them to his bed posts. Bucking as he fucked her, she gasped and fought for air but Donovan only got harder at the thought of her choking. His cock was a murderous pound against her sore cervix. His nails were pressed right into her flesh but not breaking it; close enough though...

"Trying to say something?" He grunted; not breaking his pace and enjoying the way her eyes bulged and tongue lagged out of her mouth.

Bianca's strangled pleas were what made it all the better for him. Donovan came just as her eyes began to roll to the back of her head and her lids were slowly fluttering close. He released his hold and chuckled as she coughed and gasped for air. She dragged in a ragged breath; gagging for precious air he had deprived her. The blood rushed fiercely through her head and already the headache had descended upon her. It was not what she needed to add to the nausea.

Just as he leaned in and begun to unfasten the leather bands around her wrists, there was a crisp knock at his bedroom door. Clearly it was Pico so he told him to enter and so the man did with Donovan's cell phone in tow. Business calling again. He took his time rolling off of Bianca, not paying much mind that they were both naked and she was barely moving; it wasn't anything that Pico hadn't seen before and she was alive. No big deal.

"Its Angelo." Pico alerted.
"Yep, I'll take it." He said as he stood, took the device and padded gingerly to the bathroom.

Once he'd switched on the light, checked out himself as he strolled by the wall to wall mirror and flipped the toilet seat up, he grasped his dick in one hand and lifted the phone to his ear.

"Angelo..." he greeted; spilling his piss into the toilet.
"Are you taking a piss right now?"
"I do believe that's what they call this; is there a problem?"
"Not with your piss, no, but with my supplies. When are you sending your guy over? Its two days over the time."

Donovan shook his flaccid flesh and leaned over to flush the waste.

"I'm aware of that and I'm also aware that I told your man that we would've needed an additional two days. Perhaps you need to get better people on your payroll."

"Maybe I do, but that still doesn't confirm that you would handle the transaction tonight."
"It will be there tonight. I'm sending the delivery over about 10:00; just hold tight until then."
"Good. I'll be in place. Any word on what went down at Castillo's?"