Chapter 25 - Everything

I haven't updated in forever. I'm really sorry, I've got crazy writers block. Anyways, this will be smutty, so there's the warning about it :) leave me comments they make my day.

Corrine

The Candor gave each of us a room to stay in for the night. The beds were small and there wasn't anything else in the rooms. They were more like prison cells. But nonetheless, I was thankful not to have to sleep outside.

As I was walking into the room I was given, I felt a strong hand wrap around my wrist and spin me around.

"Where are you going?" Eric asked quietly.

"To my room." I ran my hand over his chest and watched his breathing pick up.

"Don't you mean my room?" He smirks, pushing some lose hair behind my ear and gently caressing my cheek.

"You assume I'll be staying with you now, Mr Carter?" I bite my lip to try and control my smile as I tease him. He hums deeply.

"I would be most appreciative, if you did, baby." He leans down and kisses my cheek, his hot lips burning my skin.

"I'm pretty indecisive right now.." It barely comes out a whisper. He moves his lips down to my jaw, peppering wet kisses until he gets to my ear, where he plants another long kiss to my earlobe.

"And now?" He growls into my ear. My eyes go closed and my hands balled into fists.

"Almost.." I whisper again.

Eric's lips drag down my neck, his teeth lightly grazing over the soft skin.

"Baby?" He whispers in my ear. I swallow hard before I answer.

"Your room." I say.

He roughly grabs me under my thighs, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist as he holds me in his strong arms.

He doesn't kiss me until he's walked through the door of his room and slammed the door by pressing my back against it with a thud. He slid my body up the door with ease, so he could press wet kisses down the exposed skin of my stomach, bunching up my shirt until it sat under my breasts. He held my sides tightly and felt like I was burning from the inside out.

Eric slowly let me slide down the door, kissing my chest and pulling my shirt off as I slid down. He nipped at my collarbones and then quickly brought his lips back to mine. My hips were back against his, and I gripped his neck.

"Tell me to stop." He says against my mouth.

"Wh..what? What's wrong?" I kiss him again, not having enough yet.

"I'm not going to be able to stop soon. If you want to stop, tell me now." He groaned as my hands slipped under his shirt and pushed it up his body.

His hands were on my waist, gripping the skin and putting pressure against my hips with his.

"Please." Is all I say, it gets lost against his lips as he kisses me with more pressure, our tongues battling each other.

Reaching behind my arched back, he unclasps my bra and throws it to the floor. I feel the need to cover myself but when I do, Eric grabs my hands and pins them above my head, leaving me with no way to cover myself and exposing my bare chest to him.

"I've seen your body, Corrine. You're so damn beautiful. Don't hide it from me." He kisses the corner of my mouth. I only close my eyes and nod.

"Keep them there, okay?" He motions towards my hands.

"Okay." I say.

Eric's swollen lips trail down my chest and over the curves of my breasts, my whole body shakes and my skin breaks out in goosebumps. He lets his hand wonder between my legs, this feeling he's giving me now, is foreign to me. No ones ever touched me this way.

He pops the button of my jeans while I drag his shirt the rest of the way over his head. I can't imagine what someone as beautiful as Eric, sees in someone like me. His body looks as if it was carved from stone, every angle is perfect.

He gently lets me down from the wall, my legs feeling a bit like noodles. He slides my jeans off of my legs and I carefully step out of them, before he leads me over to the small bed in the room. My heart and mind finally catching up with each other. I know what we are about to do, and I can't find it in myself to have any sort of regret and second thought.

Before he sits, I open the button and pull down the zipper of his blood stained jeans, they pool at his ankles and he kicks them away. He sits on the edge of the bed, his legs opening just enough for me to step between them, he takes my hand and pulls me towards him. I rest my hands on the back of his neck, as his hands find my hips, pulling me closer, and his lips finding my stomach and hips. He sucks on the skin just below my hip bone, the feeling sending a wave of pleasure through me, and my hands sliding up into his hair.

"Eric.." I whimper.

"Are you okay?" He says into the skin of my stomach. His nose brushing over my belly button.

"I need more." I say. I'm not even sure where that came from, but it must of been what he wanted to hear.

I gasp as Eric pulls me down onto the bed, the white sheets making my dark hair and dirty skin look even darker. He finally brings his lips back to mine, I've been aching for them. His rough fingers rub slowly over my underwear and I cannot stifle the moan that leaves my lips.

"I want you so badly." He growls into my mouth.

"I'm yours." I say, my hands wrapping around his back and tripping at the muscles tightly.

My underwear quickly become nonexistent, as Eric throws them to join the rest of our clothes.

"If you need me to stop, I want you to tell me. Please." His brow is furrowed and his eyes look worried. My hands go to his face, holding his eyes to mine.

"I'm not afraid of you." It's something that I've told him too many times. I know he's afraid he might lose control, that he might hurt me. But I know that he won't.

He pushes his own underwear down his legs, before laying back between my legs, his chest pressing to mine as he looks down at me.

"You have no idea how much I love you." He breathes, before his lips are on mine feverishly.

The next thing I feel is a bit of pain. It's not unbearable, it's uncomfortable. Eric slowly and gently thrusts his hips forward, filling me to my brim. I'm unable to even make a sound. Eric's head dips down into the crook of my neck, as he groans into the skin.

"Shit...are you okay, baby?" He says breathlessly.

"You can move." I grip at his back, my nails dragging along as he pulls back his hips and repeats the motion over and over.

Soon enough, the pain isn't there and all I'm left with is pure bliss. Eric's name slips from lips as my hips move up to meet his. He kisses me sweetly and laces his fingers with mine, holding them above my head.

"I love you, Corrine. So...s..so much, baby." He groans and whimpers the words.

"I love you." I say into his shoulder, kissing the skin and biting down lightly.

The pit of my stomach feel like it's going to erupt, and soon enough, it does just that, I slur Eric's name a few more times, before he lets himself go as well, collapsing against my sweaty body, kissing my chest where his head lay.

"You were perfect." He says.

"We were perfect." I correct him. He hums in approval, before grabbing the blankets and wrapping us up in them.

I never thought that would happen, let alone who it happened with. But even now, I still can't bring myself to regret of second of loving him.