Chapter 23

Jason's POV:

I needed a drink.

Once I got in my car I drove myself to a club where I wouldn't be noticed by anyone.

I got to the club and parked my car.

I walked up to the entrance and showed them my fake ID, but they never noticed it was fake.

I walked in and it was booming. The DJ had the music blasting. People were bumping and grinding on each other. Dancing was happening everywhere you looked.

Smoke from the smoke machines blocked your view of really seeing people along with the laser lights shooting everywhere.

This club was one I use to come to before I was a criminal. It was kind of like my go to place.

I made my way to the bar area and sat down grabbing the bar tenders attention.

"What can I do for you?" It was a girl and and she reminded me of Kiestin.

"Surprise me."

She just gave me a flirty smile and walked off making me a drink.

I looked around the club looking to see if I knew anyone that was here. I didn't see anyone I knew. They usually come on a different night though.

"Here you go. Enjoy handsome it's on the house."

She then went to tend to some other drunks.

I chugged my drink and it burned, but felt so nice.

I called for her again and had her make me another.

She smiled and brought me back another drink like before.

"Be careful. You'll have girls all over you if you get drunk, and seeing as you're hot you probably already have a girlfriend. She wouldn't like that Now would she?" The bar tender winked at me and was about to walk away before I stopped her.

"What's your name?"

"My name is Shalin."

I began drinking my drink. "How can you just assume I have a girlfriend?" I smiled back at her.

She leaned over the counter, my drink about finished now.

She brought her hand to my face her thumb running down the side to my lips.

"Well with the looks you have, you shouldn't be single. It's rare you see a guy like you without a girlfriend."

The alcohol had taken over my body. I don't know what she had put in my drink, but it was strong.

I just smiled and pulled her over the counter. Grabbing her wrist and taking her to the side where there were less people.

"Oh, well I must be rare then because it's your lucky day, I don't have a girlfriend."

I then crashed my lips onto hers and began kissing her.

Our lips soon moving in sync with each other.

I pushed her against the wall and moved closer.

Having her legs wrap around my waist and me supporting her against the wall.

I moved from her lips to her jawline, soon to land on her neck.

A little moan escaping her mouth making me smile.

She kept her arms wrapped around my neck.

I had then moved back to her lips, but before we could kiss anymore I felt an awful burning sensation coming up from my stomach.

I set her down.

"Excuse me."

I then took off running to the bathroom. More like stumbled actually.

Once I got in there it was game over for me.

I hunched over the toilet in pain.

Once I had gotten to a point where I felt I could drive I walked out to my car. Forgetting about that Shalin chick.

I got in my car and everything was blurry. I barely got the key In the ignition.

I was seeing double. I went to call Kendrick, but I couldn't see to dial his number.

I don't think it was just alcohol she put in my drink. There was more to it.

I soon was able to figure out where everything was.

I put my hands on the steering wheel about to put the car in drive when I suddenly had this rush of tiredness go through my body.

My eyes felt heavy and I felt weak.

I turned my car off and locked the doors not wanting anyone's company.

I went to grab my phone to try dialing again but I was shaking too much.

There's no way I would be able to drive home like this.

I laid my head on my steering wheel in frustration. Beating the dash with my hands.

I slowly brought my head up and saw a figure standing in front of my car. I squinted trying to make it out, but I couldn't.

That figure soon walked over to the drivers side door and looked through the window.

"Jason?"

I looked over and saw Drake.

Perfect. Note my sarcasm.

I cracked the window so we could talk.

"What do you want Drake?"

I closed my eyes and rested my head on my seat trying to get the newly formed headache to go away.

"I don't want anything. I just looked and it looked like you were struggling, so I thought I'd see who it was and it happened to be you."

"Well I'm fine you can go away now" I began to roll the window up when he spoke up.

"Wait!"

"What now Drake?" I said through clenched teeth.

"Do you need a ride back to your place? Looks like you're in too much pain to drive let alone move. Reminds me of someone else we know." He mumbled the last sentence and I'm too screwed up right now to understand what he said.

"Yeah whatever. Why are you offering me a ride?"

"Jason I'd rather me drive and get you home safe then you drive and cause a wreck. So scoot over I'll drive you home and I'll have Kendrick drive me back up here to get my car."

Drake opened the drivers side door and I scooted over to the passenger seat. While he was getting in I felt that burning sensation again and threw open my door.

"Jason why do you do this to yourself?"

__________________________

Hey guys I'm back!! I am on fall break so be expecting updates!

I sincerely apologize for my absence on Wattpad as I've had some stuff going on. School, sports injury, etc. pretty much Life has hit me haha.

Anyway I thank you guys for sticking by me and supporting me. (:

Much Love!!💜

-beleiber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share