Explanation

Okay guys so I'm usually not that open, but I needed to be honest with you guys. I probably won't be updating this weekend like I had wanted to, because I had a pretty miserable week.

Umm.... I'm usually the girl to go hang with anyone and everyone, and everyone usually likes me. I'm not a prep or whatever, but I'm social.

Anyway the highlight of my week was I got told to go kill myself and how to do it(which I would never do!) and today they were picking on me calling me a devil worshiper and saying I love satan and whatnot. (I'm Christian)

I mean they've picked on me by doing little things besides those this week, but those were the top two things that were said to me this week. They're just 2 preps and a jock. They just all of a sudden started this. Uhhh anyway I don't know why all of a sudden they are doing this? It just started Monday and it's been pretty rough. I have the worst days ever, but I smile because I don't want to bring anyone else down.

I laugh and joke around to hide how hurt I am. And people/friends ask if I'm okay and of course I'm going to say yes because I don't like sharing things that'll ruin other peoples day.

But anyway I thought you guys deserved an explanation. But I'm NEVER this open so please no hate.

I will try to update as soon as I feel like it. I love you guys and your support!

Much Love!💜

-belieber4ever_08-