Chapter 12

Tatiana's POV:

I had finally gotten Kiestin to eat a little bit of a sandwich and drink a little bit of water. She was now in our room laying in bed asleep. It was 11:00 P.M. And I was so tired too, but my mind wouldn't shut down to let me sleep.

I was sitting on the couch looking at a blank T.V screen. Ever since this has all happened with Kiestin I haven't had any personal time to just think about what's going on and comprehend it.

I thought to myself about all the events that have happened. Something weird happened to her arm the first time they took her and the second time they broke 4 of her ribs. What would he do the third time?

I mean what he's already done was really bad, so how bad could he get? Another thing I want to know. Who is this "Hunter" guy and why is he targeting my best friend? It doesn't make any sense to me.

"Tia. P-please come h-here." I hear Kiestin yell and she sounded pained.

"I'm coming girl." I got up and noticed I had been sitting there for an hour and it was now 12:00.

I walked into the room to see Kiestin gripping her side just gasping for air.

I ran over to her and took the blankets off of her. "Kiestin what happened?!"

"I-I rolled over *breath* in m-my sleep.-" I cut her off knowing what she meant.

"Did something pop or anything?" I raised her shirt up looking at her bruised and swollen rib cage.

"N-no. Just h-hurt." I saw she began to cry.

I sat down next to her and wiped the tears away. "Shh Kiestin quit crying it'll make it worse. I'll go get you some ice okay?"

She just slowly nodded in response.

I smiled at her and walked out to the little mini kitchen that was in our hotel room.

I looked in the freezer to find 3 ice packs.

I smiled and picked one up and shut the freezer. I walked to the counter and set it down and grabbed a paper towel to wrap around the ice pack.

I was finished wrapping it when I heard a noise, but I didn't know where it was coming from. It was like footsteps.

The it hit me. Kiestin couldn't walk. I dropped the ice pack and quickly ran back to our room.

I ran in there and slammed the door shut locking it.

"Kiestin ar-" I turned around and my jaw dropped and my legs felt like jello. I couldn't move and no words could come out.

"T-Tia r-run!" Kiestin let out a yell with all the breath she had.

Jason's POV:

"We are leaving at midnight! Everyone be ready!" I walked around the house. It was now 11:00 and I was sick of sitting and doing nothing. So I figured I was going to go after her around midnight.

I needed something to do and I couldn't get her off my mind. I needed her here to beat.

"Yo Jason everything is loaded up." Kendrick came and started walking by my side.

"What about her location?" I stopped and looked at him.

"Got it. She's in the 5 star hotel here in town."

"Great! Then I suggest we go?" I raised my eyebrows at Kendrick.

"No Jason. We aren't leaving till midnight."

"Since when did I put you in charge man?" I shook my head and walked off.

I stopped walking and turned around towards Kendrick. "We are leaving NOW."

He rolled his eyes and went to get everything.

I walked to my room and dressed in my black Supras, white tank, black jacket, and black SnapBack, with of course my black Ray Bans.

I walked into the living room where everyone was waiting for me.

"Alright guys. Kendrick and I will be back no later then 2:00 A.M. I want everyone in their rooms by 1:30 because I don't want the girl seeing any of you. She can't know I have more people in my gang either. We will see you guys later. Come on Kendrick let's go."

I grabbed my gun and walked out to the car.

This was going to be a very interesting night. I could already tell.

____________________________________

Sorry it's short.

10 votes and 5 comments for chapter 13

Much Love!!💜💜

-Belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share

The Hunter, Or Should I Say The Huntedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें