Chapter 13

Jason's POV:

Kendrick and I had just got in the car to go get the girl.

"Why are you grinning Jason?" I put the key ignition and faced Kendrick.

"Because I have a feeling I'm going to have a great time with this girl." I looked back to the road and began driving.

I could see out of the corner of my eye Kendrick grin and shake his head.

"You know what we are doing to her in the morning right?"

"Yes Jason. Oh and after you finish that are you going to start that one plan that'll last three days?"

I gave Kendrick a quick glance and smiled. "Yup, and the girl is going to hate me for it. Plus her ribs are still broken so she'll definitely suffer."

"That's right! I had forgotten she had broken ribs. This will be so much fun Jason."

We had finally made it to the hotel and Kendrick grabbed the tracker and stepped out of the car along with me following close behind.

We took the stairwell so that we could figure out what floor she was on which might I add didn't take long at all.

She was on the 6th floor room 194A.

We made it to her door and we stopped, looked at each other, and smiled before I picked the security card lock on the door.

I turned the knob and heard a click indicating it was unlocked.

"Alright Kendrick let's go. Follow my lead."

I slowly walked into the room and heard Kendrick shut the door behind him. I followed the tracker and it lead me straight to a bedroom. I grinned to myself and slowly walked to it.

There she was laying there on her bed asleep. I could tell she was in pain though. Just by the way she looked and she was laying.

I looked back at Kendrick and whispered to him. "Go cover her mouth while I uncover her and get her tied." He nodded and slowly walked over to her putting his hand on her mouth.

I found out that she wasn't a heavy sleeper, because her eyes flew open and I could see the fear set in her body.

She didn't even try to move she just laid there. Probably because she couldn't move or she'd be in a lot of pain.

Kendrick looked down at her and I walked over so she could see me. "Are you going to scream?" I pulled my gun out and held it just looking at it so she knew I had it.

Her eyes widened and she shook her head indicating she wouldn't.

I smiled and told Kendrick he could uncover her mouth.

Right as he did the door flew open and a girl quickly shut and locked it and turned around to see us and her jaw dropped and eyes widened.

Kiestin's POV:

I was laying in bed with my eyes closed trying to relieve the pain while I waited for Tatiana to come back with an ice pack for my side.

I looked at the clock to see it was 12:00.

I sighed because I just wanted to be able to sleep normal without pain and not have to worry about anything.

I was broken from my thoughts when I suddenly felt a hand cover my mouth. My eyes shot open to see none other then "The Hunter" and his little helper, Kendrick.

I was so scared. Why couldn't they have just left me alone?

I couldn't fight them off because it hurt to much to.