Chapter 10

Kiesten's POV:

It was still Wednesday and I was still in a lot of pain. It was 2:00 P.M. And Tatiana was trying to get me to eat, which I kept refusing.

There was so much pain running through my side that I didn't want to eat.

"Kiesten you need to eat. I refuse to sit here and watch you starve. I don't care how much pain you're in. You WILL eat." Tia gave me a stern look.

In all honesty I was hungry I just didn't want to endure the pain that came when I would eat.

"But Tia it'll hurt." I could feel tears threaten to run out of my eyes.

Tatiana's face showed sympathy now. "I know Kiesten, but I don't want you starving yourself. Just take little bites and don't eat as much as you usually would."

I sighed and grabbed the sandwich she had made me and tore a small piece from it. I swallowed it and I could feel my side begin to burn. "Tia can you hand me my water?"

She handed me my water and I took it to drink from it.

"How'd it feel?" Tatiana gave me hopeful eyes.

"It burned. I honestly think they did more then just break my ribs Tatiana. I want to, no scratch that, I need to see a doctor. I can't take this." A tear fell down my face and Tia wrapped her arms carefully around me in a hug.

"Wait! My mom works at the hospital as a nurse. Do you think she could come check it out?"

"Tatiana. If your mom thought there was something seriously wrong with me she'd make me go to the hospital and I can't. I don't want my parents killed or you and your family."

She sighed and looked down at her lap.

"I need to look at it Kiestin. I haven't seen it yet today. I want to make sure it hasn't gotten worse."

I pulled the blanket down and lifted my shirt up just enough to show my rib cage. Which was now different shades of purple, black, blue, and this brownish color. Not to mention how swollen it is or the fact there's a huge knot where it should be flat.

"Oh Kiesten." I could see the tears welling up in Tatiana's eyes now.

"Why do I deserve this. I've been nothing but nice to people Tia. I haven't done anything wrong, but yet this still is happening to me."

"I don't know, but we can't stay here." She stood up off the bed looking at me.

"What do you mean Tia?" I was so confused at this point.

"I will pack us each a bag and I will get some money. We aren't staying here. We are going to a hotel or something, but we aren't staying here. He already knows this is where you live. So if it's a hunt he wants then it's a hunt he will get." She smirked at me as I just shook my head trying not to smile at her.

Jason's POV:

I woke up to see it was 12:00 P.M. I slept in way to late.

I slowly got out of bed and headed to my off suite bathroom. I did my morning routine and didn't even bother getting dressed. I just wore my black sweats and nothing else.

I got downstairs to see everyone including Kendrick, eating lunch.

I just groaned and passed up eating lunch and headed downstairs to the basement.

I got down there and grabbed a chair to put in my new girls cell.

I have to get everything ready for tomorrow night.