Chapter 7

Kiestin's POV:

When I woke up I was laying on a cold concrete floor. It was cold enough to form tiny goosebumps all over my skin.

I slowly sat up and looked around. I was in a room, I guess you could call it that anyway. I would actually call it a jail cell, because usually where the door would be was thick metal bars. Just like the ones you would see in a jail cell. It was pretty dim in the one I was in, but I could see.

The only thing in my cell was a chair. That's it.

I stood up on my feet thinking about whether I should get up and walk to the metal bars, so that I could look down the hall.

I decided not to and I just slid down the wall I was leaning against and pulled my knees into my chest. Sitting there. Waiting. That was all I could do. I mean I didn't know what this guy was capable of.

I was starting to get a little cold and I didn't understand why. I mean it felt like the air was going right through my pajamas.

Then I realized something. My knees were bare. I was wearing pajama pants, so I shouldn't be able to see my legs.

My eyes widened and I quickly looked at what I was wearing. I was wearing a skin tight black crop top and white studded booty shorts.

They had changed me out of my other clothes. That freak changed me?!?

This just made me furious and I didn't have time to think about fear.

I quickly stood up on my bare feet and walked over to the bars of the cell.

I looked and I didn't see anyone anywhere and it was quiet.

I groaned in frustration and began to turn back around to go sit in the corner when I heard a door shut.

I froze dead in my tracks.

"Look who's finally up!" I heard a guys voice behind me speak.

I slowly turned around to see the same guy that had kidnapped me in the first place standing outside the bars of my cell.

"Who are you?" I was so mad, but yet terrified.

"Aww babe, don't worry you'll find out soon enough, because I'm sure I'll find you the third time."

He smirked at me in then shoved a key in the keyhole.

I watched as he unlocked the cell.

He opened the door, walked in, and then shut it back behind him.

"Okay so we can do things the easy way or the hard way? I mean you're already going to get it bad, because you attempted to stab me." I could tell he was mad at me just by the tone in his voice.

I just narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms. "I wouldn't have to try to stab you if you'd just leave me alone."

"Oh you're a brave one aren't you?" He smirked and started walking towards me.

"Stay away from me!" I backed up the closer he got.

He just looked down and shook his head at me. Then looked back up at me with a small grin.

I began to shake a little.

"L-leave me alone!" I had now backed into the wall and he just kept walking towards me.

I took the opportunity and ran around him towards the front of the cell.

"Okay so you want things the hard way? Very well then." He pulled out his gun and I just froze.