Chapter 3

Kiestin's POV:

It was now Thursday and I was woken up at 10:30 by a text from Tia.

She had texted me telling me that they were getting ready to leave so I decided to get up and meet her and her mom over at her house.

I got up and threw on skinny jeans, a white tank top, my sunglasses, and my Vans.

I grabbed my phone, keys, and purse and headed out to my Mustang.

Tia lived about 15 minutes from me so it thankfully didn't take long to get over to her house.

When I got there I pulled into the driveway and saw them loading things up into her moms car.

"Hey Kiestin!" Tatiana's mom was the first one to notice me.

"Hey mom!" Yes I called her mom, because I was close to her and she acted more like a mom to me then my own mom.

She walked over to me and gave me a hug. "I haven't seem you in forever."

"I know. I have been busy." I pulled away and smiled at her.

Just then Tatiana ran up to me and hugged me.

"Okay Tatiana I will wait in the car for you!" Her mom hollered at her heading to the car.

"Kiestin please don't do anything stupid while I'm gone."

I pulled away from our hug and looked at her.

"Okay I promise If I do end up going to the bar I won't get as drunk as I usually do and I will text you when I leave and get home."

"You promise?" She looked at me with a serious look.

"Yes i promise."

We hugged again.

"I love you Kiestin(in a friend way guys)" I hugged her tighter.

"I love you too. Don't wore about me. I'll be fine. Now go have some fun!"

I pulled away and she had tears at the brim of her eyes. I motioned her to her car and she got in.

I stood in the driveway as they pulled away and I waved.

When they were gone I got in my car.

I drove back home and it was now 12:00 pm. I walked upstairs to my room and threw my keys and sunglasses on my desk and plopped down on my bed just thinking about everything that had happened this week.

Tuesday my parents called and they are going to be gone for another week. So I'm going to be home alone for another week, which will add up to them being gone for two weeks. And Tia isn't here to keep me company.

Wednesday I got a text from one of my "friends" saying how much everyone hated me and how I'm just a rich freak. And just sending me harsh crap. I mean usually I wouldn't care, but this time I did. This time her words actually hurt.

Thursday, today, Tatiana left on a short trip. I'm glad she gets to go on a trip though. I mean yeah I wish she could have stayed here with me, but her and her mom doesn't get much time together, because her mom works two jobs trying to provide for Tia and her little brother.

Those were just some big events that happened this week. There were more little problems here and there.

I just laid here. I was bored, upset, and just all in all sick of everything.

Then a thought hit me.

I've never went out to the club on a Thursday before. So why not go tonight? It'll probably be safer anyway since it's not Friday.