Chapter 16

Kiestin's POV:

I woke up, well sort of. My eyes wouldn't allow me to open them, but I could hear stuff and feel things.

I don't think I am where I was before. I'm on something soft and comfortable. It kind of feels like a bed?

No he wouldn't. He's not that nice.

I was laying there when I heard a door open and close.

"She's right there." I heard Jason say.

Oh no. I don't want to be punished. What is he going to have this person do to me.

I moved a little and realized my hands were tied above my head.

I groaned in frustration forgetting that Jason and another person was in here.

"Oh she's up!" I heard Jason's voice again.

"She is and isn't Jason." That other guy sounds a little older then Jason.

"What do you mean Luke?"

Oh so his name was Luke? Would've never thought it would be a name like that.

"Well. Yes she can hear us, feel things, and sort of speak. But her head isn't allowing her to open her eyes. It's just the drug starting to wear off. In about 5 minutes she should be able to open her eyes and be a little bit more back to normal then she is now." Luke's voice rang through the room.

"Okay, can you still work on her?" Jason sounded aggravated. Go figure.

"It would be best if I worked on her awake Jason. It's only 5 minutes."

No no no. I don't want to be awake for my punishment.

Then I heard Luke finish. "Then I can fix her up and give her some pain medication depending on how bad her injuries are."

What? Did he get a doctor? What did he do or a better question would be what is he going to do?

I felt my eyes begin to feel lighter. So why not open them? I want and need to know what's going on.

I slowly blinked them open. I had to blink a couple times to get them adjusted to the light.

I saw a guy sitting next to the bed and shirtless Jason sitting on the edge of the bed.

When I moved, their heads whipped towards me.

My eyes widened and I was so scared.

"P-please don't hurt me. I'm sorry Jason. I'm so so sorry. Stop just stop p-please." I started crying and I squeezed my eyes shut.

I heard a sigh and then felt someone start to untie my hands. Okay now I'm confused.

"Kiestin open your eyes." I heard Jason's voice, but I didn't want to listen to it.

"Now. Kiestin." I could feel my body begin to shake as I slowly opened my eyes again.

I brought my hands to my sides and began to push my body in an upright position when I felt a sharp pain run through my body. I gasped and collapsed on the bed laying back down.

"You're so stupid. Ya know?" I heard Jason say that and it made me so mad.

"And you're psychotic ya know?" I mocked.

I looked at him and I could tell he was mad, but I also saw sympathy?

"Alright. Kiestin my name is Luke. I'm the gangs doctor. Jason called me to come check you out."

Luke was so sweet compared to Jason.

"O-okay." I turned my head looking at the wall. I didn't want to see either of them.