Chapter 24

Jason's POV:

I opened my eyes, groaning as my eyes meet the light of what seems to be the sun through my curtains.

I don't even remember what happened after I vomited outside the car last night. Everything after that was a blur.

I sat up grabbing my throbbing head.

All I was wearing were my sweats. I don't even know how I could get new pants on. I was miserable last night.

Last time I let some club chick fix my drink.

I pull the covers off of me swinging my legs off the side of the bed. Standing clumsily I make my way to the staircase hoping I can balance myself enough not to fall down them.

"JASON, MY MAN! YOU'RE UP FINALLY!" Kendricks ignorant voice rang through my head.

"Shut. Up." I waved my hand at him and put the other hand on my forehead.

I walked into the kitchen to see Tatiana fixing Kendrick lunch. Soon having Kendrick throw his arm around me. "Bad hangover?"

"I'm not hungover Kendrick. Some random chick at the club last night drugged me with who knows what." I rolled my eyes grabbing the aspirin and a glass for water. Hoping that would help.

"Dude did you have a "good time" last night?" I turned around and leaned against the counter seeing Kendrick smirking and ending his comment with a wink.

"No I didn't nor did I intend to. What's it to you?" I shot him a glare. He better not push me any further.

"J-Just asking is all." He began to get nervous knowing I was about to snap.

I turned and put my glass in the sink soon hearing a big crash.

I balled my fists up and headed straight to the dining room with Kendrick following close behind.

I walk in to see Tatiana trying to clean up a plate and a glass she dropped on the floor. Food and wine was everywhere. Glass shattered on the hardwood leaving a huge mess.

Once Tatiana saw me she dropped what she was doing and stands.

"I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. It slipped and-" before she could finish I had grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.

"What did you do?" I was talking through gritted teeth.

"I said I'm s-sorry."

She flinched at my every word. "Sorry doesn't clean up the mess. Sorry doesn't fix the dishes. Sorry doesn't fix that fact that you waisted food. Now does it?"

"N-No. It doesn't"

Kendrick just stood there watching. He knew what kind of mood I'm in and knew not to get in the way of it.

I let go of her and brought my arm back slapping her, making her fall to the floor grabbing her cheek.

"I expect you to have this whole mess cleaned up immediately. Afterwards I'm taking you to your cell. No food for a day. You waste food then you don't get food. There will be more to your punishment, but I have other business to attend to. Get to work!"

I turned around and walked back upstairs towards my bedroom.

Kendrick's POV:

I watched as Jason got in Tatiana's face and chewed her out.

"Sorry doesn't clean up the mess. Sorry doesn't fix the dishes. Sorry doesn't fix that fact that you waisted food. Now does it?"

"N-No it doesn't"

I wanted so badly to jump in and save her, but I knew what the consequences would be if I did.

When Jason is in one of these moods you just have to let his temper run its course.

I was okay with him getting in her face and yelling at her, but it kind of made me mad when I watched as he slapped her across the face.

I have started to develop feelings for Tatiana and it killed me seeing her on the floor gripping her cheek almost in tears. I wanted to run up and hug her, but I couldn't.

I watched as Jason stormed up the steps. Then I turned back to Tatiana to see her crawling over to the mess. Silent tears falling down her face.

I couldn't watch this, so I just got her the cleaning supplies then left the room without exchanging any words.

Jason's POV:

When I went upstairs I went straight to my bedroom. I got clothes and headed to my bathroom for a quick shower.

It was weird not having to care for and check on Kiestin. She's gone for 3 days and I don't know what I'll do during those days.

I stood under the warm running water just thinking about Kiestin when she gets better. All the things that are possible. The thoughts just made me smile.

Once I finished showering I stepped out, got dressed, and dried my hair, afterwards styling it to look nice.

I got all of that finished and headed back downstairs to see if Tatiana had finished cleaning up the mess. To my surprise when I got down there the mess was gone and the room was empty.

I headed down to the basement where I told her to wait for me in her cell so we could discuss punishment, but when I got down there she wasn't there.

I turned around and headed straight back upstairs to the main floor.

Where could she be?

I looked in all the rooms and couldn't find her. I even asked Kendrick and he didn't even know where she was.

I stood in the middle of the living room thinking for a moment till a thought hit me. There's one room I forgot to check.

The one Kiestin is in.

I walked up the stairs to the second floor and headed straight to that room. Once I got there I slowly opened the door not wanting to cause any commotion.

When I had fully opened the door I spotted Tatiana. She was on the floor passed out with a needle in her arm.

The needle that was in her arm had the same drug in it that I gave Kiestin.

"Great, now I'm a dose short for Kiestin." I mumbled under my breath and got things like IV's and heart monitors set up on Tatiana since I had no way of waking her up.

_______________________

Oh no! It seems that I have updated again. That's what, 2 days in row? Well shoot. Sorry guys I know you "hate" when I update so much. (;

Haha just trying to make it up to you guys. Hope you guys enjoy it!! (:

Much Love!💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share