Chapter 2

Kiestin's POV:

I woke up with an awful hangover. I groaned as I opened my eyes.

"Morning sleepyhead!" I heard Tia's cheerful voice fill the room.

I closed my eyes and covered my eyes with my arm."What time is it?"

"12:00. I decided. to to wake you up, because you had a rough night." She walked over with a glass of water and two pills.

"Here take these. I'm sure you have a major headache."

I smiled at her and sat up. "Thanks Tia."

She sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I had now put my head in my hands and bent over so my elbows were rested on my knees.

"Kiestin we need to talk."

I looked at Tatiana confused. She was now looking at the floor with her hands in her lap.

"About what?"

She looked at me and sighed. "About this Kiestin."

"What do you mean Tia?"

She stood up and stood in front of me. "About you going out and getting drunk every weekend Kiestin! It's not healthy and it's not safe."

I stood up and walked to the kitchen. "Tatianna if you don't like it then don't come with me. I never told you that you had to tag along."

"It's not that Kiestin." I turned around and leaned on the counter looking at her.

"Then what is it Tatiana because it sure sounds that way?" I was getting so upset with her.

He voice softened and I could see tears forming at the rims of her eyes. "I just don't want to lose you to alcohol like I did my dad Tia." She looked down to the ground.

I forgot she lost her dad like 2 years ago due to alcohol.

I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Tia I'm sorry. I forgot. I promise that won't happen though."

She returned the hug. "I know it just worries me sometimes. I do have something to ask though."

I pulled away and put my hands on her shoulders giving her a small grin. "Ask away."

"Please don't go to the club this weekend." She looked at me with a serious look.

"Why?"

"Because my mom and I have to go out of town. I won't be able to be there to help you and it would make me feel better if you just skipped this one weekend."

I sighed looking to the floor. "When do you leave?"

"Thursday morning and I won't be back till Sunday night."

"No promises Tia. It just depends on the type of week I've had. If I go I promise I will text you when I leave and when I get back. I also promise that if I do go I won't get as drunk as I usually do."

"Okay. Promise?"

I hugged her again. "I promise."

"Uh Kiesten are you going to work today?"

My eyes widened and I pulled away from the hug looking at the clock.

1:00

"Oh my gosh!"

"I will leave and let you get ready. I will text you later to check on you Kiestin! See ya later girl!"

"Bye Tia, thanks again!" She walked out of the house and I ran up to my bathroom to get ready.

I had to be at work by 1:30.

I grabbed a quick shower and got dressed in blue jean short shorts and a black tank top. I straightened my hair and I put a little make up on.

I grabbed my phone, keys, sunglasses, and purse, and headed out.

I got in my mustang at 1:20. It usually takes me 15 minutes to get there. I mentally cussed when I realized I was most likely going to be late.

I put the keys in the ignition and began to drive off to my job.

I work at a tattoo shop. I don't have any tattoos or piercings, and don't plan on getting any. I just got this job to have something to do on my down time instead of sitting at home alone. I don't give the tattoos and piercings, I just clean up the shop and do little odd jobs that need to be done.

I pulled to a parking space and looked at the time to see it was 1:35. I groaned and quickly got out of the car.

I walked in and headed straight to the break room to put all my stuff in there. I was putting all my stuff in there when I heard somebody behind me.

"You're late because?"

I turned around to see my manager, Rick.

He had tattoos and a nose piercing. He had short jet black hair and baby blue eyes. He was only like 24 and we had a pretty close relationship, so he was like an older brother to me. That's the only way I could look at him too. I mean he was pretty attractive, but I just didn't see him like that.

"Umm I had a long night last night."

"Doing what Kiesten?" He leaned on the door frame crossing his arms.

"I kind of went to a club and got drunk and had a bad hangover this morning." I gave him a small smile trying to hide the fact that I was to young for all of this.

He sighed walking over to me. "Kiestin your only 18. You shouldn't be going to a club and getting drunk."

I looked down to the floor and whispered. "I just have a lot of stress in my life and it makes me feel better."

He placed one of his hands on my shoulders. "It might make you feel better at the time, but it can be dangerous Kiestin."

I looked at him and sighed. "I know, I already got this lecture from my friend this morning."

"Good then that should tell you something. You know your like my little sister and I don't want anything to happen to you. Please just be careful."

"I know. Thanks Rick." I hugged him.

"Alright now let's get some work done."

I smiled at him. "Okay what first?"

"Will you please just go around to the different tattoo and piercing areas to see if they are cleaned up from the last clients that were there?"

"Yeah sure I'm on it boss!" I winked at him and walked out.

(Skipping her day at work)

It was now 8:00 and it was time for me to get off. Thank goodness.

I told Rick bye and headed out to my car. Today was so busy.

I got home around 8:15. I walked up to my door, unlocked it, and entered the house. I shut and locked the door behind me.

I walked up to my room and threw my shoes off and fell on my bed.

I didn't care if it was early or that I haven't ate. I decided to just go to bed. I was so tired and exhausted to do anything else tonight.

_____________________________

Sorry this is a short and boring chapter. I'm on spring break so I will be updating more. I promise things will start to pick up in the next chapter.

10 votes and 5 comments for chapter 3

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share