Chapter 4

Kiestin's POV:

I groaned as I struggled to open my eyes. I could have sworn I had a concussion because my head hurt so bad. It felt like someone just took a hammer and started beating my head in.

I went to grab my head with my hand when I noticed I couldn't move my hand.

I squeezed my eyes shut in then opened them again quickly thinking maybe that would help the Blurriness of my vision. It helped a little. Enough to see why I couldn't move.

I looked at my arms and saw they were strapped to a table. Same with my legs.

I couldn't keep my eyes open for very long because the bright light of the room killed my head.

I didn't get enough time to see what the room looked like.

I just tried to keep my breathing relaxed. That didn't last long though, because I soon felt a hand on my arm.

My eyes shot open and the lighting of the room was dimmer and there was a human figure standing next to me.

I wish my vision would clear up so I could make everything out.

I felt him squeezing and rubbing my arm. Why?

I looked down to see him have this small, weird, black, looking injecting gun. Not like a gun you shoot people with. One that you use to inject different things into people.

I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. I closed them and groaned. I would speak, but I just couldn't find the words to say right now.

I felt him press the gun thing against my skin. It was cold and my skin was warm. When it touched me it sent goosebumps on my arms.

I heard a click noise in then I felt the worst pain ever. It felt like someone stuck a knife in my arm and just kept moving it around while it was in my arm. I yelled out in pain.

Then finally the words ran out of my mouth and my eyes shot open and I didn't have any tiny urge to close them.

"AHH! What's a matter with you!? GET AWAY FROM ME!!" I made fists with my hands.

He didn't say anything. He just looked at me in then back at what he was doing.

"I'm talking to you moron! Answer me!" This time he just kept doing what he was doing and smirked.

I started moving my legs to try to get the straps off of them.

I groaned in frustration when they wouldn't budge.

Then without any warning the guy jabbed a shot, with clear liquid in it, into my arm

I hissed as the pain grew larger and larger.

"S-STOP!" Again he just ignored me.

"IM GETTING SICK of youignoringme." My words went from a strong clear yell to a soft, quiet, not being able to understand it, mumble.

I quit struggling and a wave of drowsiness came over me. I forced my eyes to stay open. It was working too until the guy took one of his hands, smiled at me, and shut my eyelids. I couldn't force them back open.

Soon I just gave into it and I was out.

Jason's POV:

I smiled in satisfaction when I got in the car to drive back to my gangs house.

I just got done taking the girl back to her house.

You are probably wondering why I took her, did that stuff to her, in then took her back home.

Well I can't tell you. All I can say is things are going to get fun. For me and my gang at least.

When I returned I walked in and I didn't see anyone so I looked around and finally found everyone in the conference room.

They all saw me enter and the room went silent. I was the gang leader so they treated me with respect or there would be consequences.

"Yo Jason you take care of the girl?"

I looked at Kendrick. He was my right hand man so I didn't mind him talking to me like that.

"Done and taken care of. The tracker is In her and I left the note next to her on the bed. We'll go after her in two days."

I smiled and sat at the end of the table.

"Is there anything we need to set up?" Jake another member from my gang. He helped me plan different tasks.

"No not from you guys, but Kendrick the second time I take her I'll need your help with what I'm going to do to her." He smirked and he knew exactly what I meant.

"Alright man I'll be ready."

"Oh Henry, Is the other girl still living or does she need some more torture?" I smiled at the thought.

Henry looked at me.

Henry usually helps me keep track of all of the girls I bring back here to the house and I beat and torture.

"Nope she's gone and taken care of. I also cleaned her cell out so it's ready for the new girl."

"Thanks man. I have a feeling this girl is going to be fun to mess with. The other one was just to easy."

I leaned back in my chair and folded my arms over my chest.

"You guys did great this time. You are dismissed."

I sat there just planning all the things I was going to do to this new girl.

I'm so excited about this victim.

_____________________________

So sorry this is short. I hope you like it.

Thank you guys for your support and comments. You guys are all amazing! Thanks to all who have commented, KIK, and DM me! It means a lot and I have a lot of fun talking to you guys!

Also I have been posting important info on my message bored. I'm going to start posting news and stuff on there to help keep you guys updated.

Oh and if you guys want to follow my Instagram you can. I think I'm going to post story covers on there whenever I make new stories. My name on Instagram is: kyr_kyr_98. Feel free to follow me. I just made it so I'm still getting started on there.

Thanks again!

10 votes and 5 comments for chapter 5

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share