Chapter 8

Kiestin's POV:

The Hunter took my blindfold off. It was soaked in tears. I just looked at him and watched his every move.

He noticed and came over to me and caressed my cheek. "Aww don't worry babe. We'll be back for you as soon as possible."

I just looked at him with fear in my eyes and I watched as him and Kendrick walked out of my room closing the door.

I laid there trying so hard to yell for Tatiana, but nothing would come out.

I swallowed hard as tears were welling up in my eyes. I knew I couldn't panic or being able to breathe would be harder for me.

I looked around trying to figure out how to wake Tatiana up. I looked around my room until my eyes landed on the lamp that was sitting on my nightstand. I reached my left arm over to it and it sent shooting pains through my side.

I rested my hand on my nightstand trying to get the pains to stop. I just squeezed my eyes shut and tried to concentrate on my breathing.

The pains finally eased up and I slowly lifted my hand to my lamp. I knew I would regret this later, but I needed Tatiana.

My hand reached my lamp and I slowly pushed it off my nightstand and it landed on the floor with a loud crash. I mentally begged that Tia heard it.

I laid there just listening for any signs of Tia. I moved my head so it faced the door.

It wasn't long before I heard footsteps. Well more like someone running. I sighed as much as I could with relief.

"KIESTIN!!" Tatiana yelled right as she was opening the door.

She turned my light on and saw me struggling to breath. At this point seeing her made me break down into tears.

She ran over to me and saw the note that The Hunter had left on the bed.

She grabbed it and held it in front of me to show me it. "Kiestin did he come back?" I faintly said, "yes" as she started opening it.

She started to read it out loud and it said:

Look who found you for the second time! I knew it wouldn't be very hard to find you. I would be more careful and watch your surroundings. I'm always somewhere watching you. You never know when I'll be back for you the third and final time. Oh and you tell anybody about me, well, you know the consequences. Anyway, if I find out that you've went to the hospital for your broken ribs then I promise you there will be major consequences. I don't think you want any after everything that happened to you am I right? Haha I hope you enjoy yourself, oh wait, you can't! See you soon!!

-The Hunter-

When I heard the part about not being able to go to the doctor I lost it. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I began to panic.

My breathing picked up and I was just gasping trying to get as much oxygen in my lungs as possible. Tears were flowing from my eyes like two little waterfalls.

"Kiestin you need to calm down. I don't want you getting hurt any worse then you already are." She put a hand on my cheek.

I could just see the rage she had for this guy in her eyes, but knowing her she was keeping herself together for me.

"Can I look at your side?"

I nodded slowly and saw her as her hand made it's way to my shirt. Slowly lifting it up and revealing my stomach and side. She gasped when she saw it.

"Oh my gosh! Kiestin we have to get you to a doctor!"

I grabbed the letter and held it up.

"Kiestin I don't care! You need medical attention. You look awful and I'm sure you're in some serious pain."

I just closed my eyes gently.

I felt her put my shirt down and I opened my eyes to look at her.

She held her finger up telling me one minute and she walked out.

About 5 minutes later she came back with her laptop and sat on the edge of the bed getting on it.

I gave her a confused look and she just grinned at me.

"He said you couldn't go to a doctor, but he never said we could look up treatment for it."

I saw her typing and it just kept getting harder for me to breath. I think she noticed because I saw her starting to type faster..

"AH HA! I found something!!"

I felt relieved when she said those last three words.

I looked at her waiting for her to go on.

"Okay so it says that we should Ice it, give you pain medication, your not allowed to move, and we need to start working on breathing and coughing exercises. It should take about two months to heal on it's own if it's without medical treatment. You need to breath lightly for now though."

I looked at her with hopeful eyes. I knew I looked exhausted and just pitiful. Tia gave me a sympathetic look and set her laptop down on the floor.

"I'll be right back with some pain medication and ice." She left and I laid there trying to control my breathing.

Tia returned not long ago and brought ice, pain medication, and water.

"Okay first let's get this pain medication in you."

She stuck the pill and my mouth and gave me a drink. "Now the ice!"

She lifted up my shirt and gently laid the ice on my ribs. I gasped at the pain, but soon felt relieved as the ice packs chilled my ribs one by one.

I must have been smiling a little and looked relaxed because Tia looked over and giggle a little asking of I felt better.

I could finally get to where I could at least whisper so I whispered a faint "yes."

"Okay so it's 5:30 A.M. We both need sleep. Especially you Kiestin. I'm not leaving you this time, so I'm laying on the floor and you're getting some rest." I nodded without arguing and it didn't take long for me to drift into a peaceful sleep.

_____________________

Guys I'm sorry it's short and that this is the only book I updated tonight. I had my brothers high school graduation last night so I couldn't update yesterday and I had his reception today, so again I'm so sorry and some of you are mad at me about me not updating and I'm sorry, I'm definitely updating tomorrow. I might update this one again tomorrow because this was an extremely short chapter. School is over so I'll be on here more often!!! Anyway so sorry guys.

Much Love!!💜💜

-belieber4ever_08-

Comment

Vote

Share