Chapter 6

Kiestin's POV:

We just stared at my arm.

Right in the bend of my arm was a huge bruise and a small knot from something.

It looked horrible.

"Kiestin what did he do to you?!"

"I-I don't know."

I pushed on the knot a little and gasped from the pain.

"Ow! That hurt!!"

"Kiestin we need to get you to a hospital and get this checked out."

"Yeah. I mean he didn't say I couldn't go to a hospital."

Tatiana started to stand up when a thought went through my head.

"No Tia I can't go."

She turned around and put her hands on her hips. "And why not?"

"Because if they find something then they'll wonder what happened and I don't have a story for this. It'll be okay I will just keep it wrapped up and tell people I hurt my elbow."

"Fine. Come on. I'm going to see if Rick will let you off early."

I nodded and followed her to find Rick.

We saw him and walked over to him.

"Hey Rick. Kiestin isn't feeling well after eating her lunch. Can I take her home?"

I hated how we were lying to him, but I had no choice.

"Yeah sure Sweety. Go home and get some rest." He gave me a small smile.

"Thank you Rick."

"Kiestin go get in the car I will go get your stuff."

"Thanks Tia."

I walked out to the car and just sat there waiting for Tatiana. At this point I could honestly say I felt sick. My nerves had gotten the best of me and I felt horrible.

I sighed and just closed my eyes to think.

Jason's POV:

"Alright guys we need to be tracking my new girl. We have to go after her tonight."

Kendrick you're coming with me tonight. I will need you're help up until the time I take her back in the morning.

"Ight Jason I will get everything ready and in the car."

I walked over to Henry. "Hey Henry get my operations room ready! I will need it tonight."

Okay you might be wondering what my operations room is. Well it's definitely not where I preform surgery or whatever a doctor would usually do in their operation room. Instead I do different things in it like, insert trackers in the girls, drug them, hurt them, etc.

Anyway, I always find it hilarious how the girls try to hide from me, but yet I still find them because of their trackers and they're clueless.

It was now 11:00 and we are leaving at 11:30 to go get her.

I hollered for Kendrick to get down here.

He came over to me and I talked to him about this girl.

"Alright I should have her permanently by Thursday if everything goes as planned. I have her address in the GPS so, we can leave whenever. Oh and we are doing our specialty to her tonight." We both grinned at each other.

"Oh Jason that's my favorite one to do on the girls!"

"Mine too. Now let's go." I grabbed my keys and got into the car and started the ignition.