Chapter 15

Kiestin's POV:

Day 1. Three words to describe this first day: excruciating, horrible, and tired.

I stood there that night that Jason and Kendrick basically strapped me to the wall and walked out, I couldn't sleep. I mean who can sleep standing up?

Not me.

I haven't been given anything to eat. Actually I don't think I've ate since we got taken from the hotel. So about 2 previous days I haven't ate. Plus the 3 that I'm going through right now.

Oh great Jason just walked in.

"Goodmorning." He sent me a smirk. "How are we this morning?" He just kept getting closer to me.

"Go away Jason." I mumbled this as I looked at the ground.

I saw feet stand right next to my feet in then I felt a hand grip my chin and pull it up to look at him.

"Excuse me?" I could just see his eyes turn to this deep black color as I made him more angry.

"You heard me." I glared at him as I just watched his anger rise up in him.

"Yes I did. And I think it involved some disrespect!" His grip on my face tightened, but I tried not to show any sign of pain or fear.

"You're just a psycho who has to hurt people to make himself feel better about himself! You don't deserve the life you have! Don't worry, karma will come and you'll get what you deserve!" I just spit all that out. I didn't even mean to say any of that and I didn't think I would have the courage to say all that.

I didn't have time to think about it, because next thing I know Jason brought his knee up and kneed me right in the stomach. Hard. Very hard. He never once let go of my face or lost eye contact with me.

I just gasped the best I could with his hand gripping my face.

He smirked at me. "Not so tough now are you?"

I began to cough a little and up came some blood.

"Kendrick get in here!" Jason has yet to lose eye contact with me and it's so creepy.

Next thing I know Kendrick comes rushing in.

"Take the straps off."

"But Jason I tho-" Kendrick gave him a weird look even though Jason wasn't looking at him.

"Just take them off Kendrick. Now!"

I was starting to get scared even though I was basically breathing in every bit of oxygen I could get. I actually got excited that he was letting me off the wall. But at the same time I was nervous, knowing I would get a new punishment.

Kendrick freed me and most of my body fell to the floor, but Jason still kept a firm grip on my face.

"You're mine now. I demand respect from you. Do you understand me!?" I could barely speak due to his grip.

I managed to mumble out a faint "y-yes."

He threw me to the ground.

As soon as I landed I felt like my lungs had collapsed. The pain was excruciating.

I gasped and opened my mouth for breaths, but they just weren't coming.

Jason then got to my level. "I'll have someone here tomorrow just for you darling. Don't you worry. You guys will get along perfectly!" He stroked my cheek and stood up. Psycho much? First he's caring then he's a psychotic jerk? Wow.

"Kendrick get her in the chair. Tie her hands behind the back of the chair and tie her ankles to the legs of the chair. I have to attend to her friend. Oh and if she doesn't cooperate make sure to let me know."