"I Regret Everything I Did."

First things first because this message isn't being typed so I have a limited amount of time. I am so, so sorry. I don't know how you found it in that great big heart of yours to forgive me, but thank you. I just wish I were down there. I regret everything I did. I thought I was gonna help you and then I just...I just ruined everything. I always do ruin things like that. One-one second...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was probably my biggest concern with your message: Please, please Chell, don't be sorry. Hm, funny isn't it? It takes me being sent to space and you typing a letter for me to say your name out loud. Oh, actually, I take that back. I-I actually have a different concern. Please, just please, don't cry for me. You just cried for someone who tried to kill you. I've cried for you only once because believe me, it is really lonely no matter how many cores are up here with me. But, like I said, please don't cry. I really don't want to upset you to the point of that emotional state because personally, if I were you, I would hate me.

Which leads me to another thing I meant to say, I don't hate you. At all. Believe me, and I've said this so many times now I can say it backwards, I am so sorry. Please don't be sorry for me, I deserved everything that came to me except for her body. Actually if that were the case and I didn't have her body then I wouldn't be here. Anyway, uh, just don't be upset, I really am sorry and I hate myself for what I did. Isn't that right Fact?

The Intelligence Dampening Sphere has apologized to Chell -13- times.

I told you not to call me that. Anyway, Chell, at least we can still talk. Well, not so much you, but you get the idea. I hope you're getting this as well, this old transmitter has screwed up about 4 times before.

Ba ba ba, ba ba! Space!

Fact: Those who obsess over space are inferior to those who don't.

SPAAAAAAACE!

Proven: The Space Sphere is deaf.

Would you two shut up?! I'm trying to talk to someone important here! Anyway, uhm, oh my goodness I feel so bad for making you cry like that. And really, you don't sound like a baby, I can understand why you're concerned for me... That actually sounded selfish, I'm sorry. I can't do a bloody thing right. I just want you to know that I'm so so happy that you're actually going through all of this just to reach me. And I want you to know that I was also concerned for you as well, I thought she'd killed you.

Oh, gosh, I've run out of things to say haven't I? Hang on, let me review your message again. I know I had more to say than that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, I'm back. Thankfully, the people who sent me this were nice enough to let me pause the timer. Anyway, I found 3 things.

One, thank you so much for not thinking I'm a moron. Seriously, you have no idea what it's like to go around and have everyone make fun of me. At least I'm not corrupted like they are. Nobody ever listens to me, they just think I'm some bloody imbecile who can't do anything right. And in some-many cases, actually. They'd be right.

Oh, and don't worry about not catching me when I fell of my rail. Trust me, I probably wouldn't have caught myself either. Plus, I should've given you a chance instead of going on 'One.' It was stupid of me, really. And it didn't hurt too much when I landed anyway.

Also, as for how space is. Words cannot begin to describe how lonely it is. Even when I have all of these guys around me, well, Adventure isn't here right now but still. It's so lonely. Believe me, I miss you too.

Uhm, alright, last seconds here... Space, Fact, anything you want to say to the lady?

I pass my regards down to Chell for surviving and escaping Aperture Laboratories.

SPAAAAAAACE!!

Oh, and trust me, there are no meteors anywhere so don't--Oh, no I have to go now sorry bye!

~Wheatley

<<Sent from Daytown's Audio Transmitter>>