"No Shame In It."

Uhm, okay good. It's finally working. It's working, isn't it Space?

Space!

Uhm, Fact?

Yes.

Okay, alright. Perfect. So, in case you were wondering what that was, I uhm I-I may have accidentally gone way over the given time and I was told that I would have to pay or just delete the file. Of course, I don't have money, nor do I know a bloody thing about it, so I had to delete it. I was very, very, disappointed when almost 15 minutes went to waste there. But I was only disappointed because, well, I don't really need any time up here, but I completely wasted yours. My mistake.

Yeah, there's a reason he took fifteen minutes.

I liked him so much more when he was floating elsewhere.

Anyway, not to waste time again. So, basically, I need to start this out better than I did last time. Uhm, I-I really...REALLY wish that I wouldn't have to tell you this way but...there may be a bit of affection towards uhm, subject number 183. No shame in it. You know what? I'm not even embarrassed. Wow, this feels so much easier when I'm up here.

Funny how you say that, but you've still got all that red on your face!

Anyway, so, uh, I-I hope this doesn't affect our conversations and letters too-- OH! Look that! He's finally drifted toward Saturn! That'll make sure he doesn't ruin it. So, that being said, I hope this doesn't say the topic of conversation. Oh, and in case you're wondering, she didn't know about any of this. She actually thought about it once and dismissed it as a-a false rumor.

I'm-I'm actually so glad I finally told you because I was just planning on keeping it to myself but this just make me feel so much better. I probably wouldn't have told you any other way if I'm honest. But, I'm not asking you to love me, I'm just saying that I did-- you still do. Right, heh, I still do have feelings for you. I just hope this isn't taken too far.

Right, getting off of the subject. Uhm, don't be sorry for writing to me twice. It only makes me happier that you still care for me at all. Actually, when you think about it: You said that they were both really short messages. They didn't feel short, but apparently they were. So, two halves make a whole, and I'm not saying that those were halves of messages. But they were both small so it's more like you just wrote one normal sized one.

So, now that you know the truth, I just want to say that you can take this as far as you'd like. The only reason I'm not that afraid to tell you is because you probably still hate me a little and there's no way you would want to. But again, if you don't...then good.

Love apparently, Wheatley

It all just leads back to Aperture. And how I did all of that to you...I'm sorry. So sorry. Every time I did something, I thought about how it would affect you. I thought about how the body would help. The body didn't help. It didn't help! It just... I tried to kill you. Why did I try to kill you?! How did I feel in any way that that would help progress anything.

I should've known. God I'm such a moron. Why did I do that to you. The only woman - No, the only friend I'd ever made or had a chance to make was betrayed. By me. All of it because I'm just that stupid. I don't know how you can forgive me, I can't even forgive myself.

I'm sorry...

OH MY GOD NO IT'S ON TURN IT OFF--

<<Sent From Daytown's Audio Transmitter>>