"How...?"

I need to tell you about what I was saying when I forgot to turn off the...thingy. Because obviously that's what you're curious about and I just don't feel right if I don't get it out to you.

My main thing, like the-the thought that was going through my mind when I said all that was 'How did you forgive me?' And I mean that as a serious question, I-I really want to know how anyone could forgive me after that. Like-like when I thought about you the first time after I was in space, I thought about how you would hate me. And-and it's a good thing that you don't hate me but still, I'm just confused.

My plan was to make this extremely short because you didn't say how big the word or time restriction is. So that way whatever I do I know that the time is short enough because it was extremely short in the first place. But I also kinda don't want to do that, uh, because that would mean that I could have said more but I chose not to.

So, seriously, do you forgive me for that? Well, I-obviously...yes. You've made that clear. My question is: How? How could you find it to even consider forgiving me for that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, I'm back, apparently I do know what the limit is! There's a little word counter at the bottom. Right now I have 44 words left! Okay, so, not to waste them.

How did you forgive me?

How?

~Wheatley