"I Can Live With Love."

Dear Wheatley,

Before I go all in and talk about that last part, I just wanted to say sorry. I'm not good at having any sort of relationship at all so I clearly went about that the wrong way. I just pressured you into telling me all of that and I didn't realize that that's not the way to go about it. So sorry for that.

Anyway, I want you to get as comfortable as you can be with these messages. Believe it or not, they're the only thing I really look forward to in the day. And because I don't want you to be embarrassed about any of this. Because it's about as normal as normal can get. It's nothing to be ashamed of, like you said. It's what makes you...Core

To be honest, I thought that I would never be able to see you again. Then I found out about messaging. Then I thought I wouldn't ever find a station. Then I found one. Then I wrote a message but didn't think you could respond. Then they gave you the equipment. And then I thought you would just hate me and we could never be friends. And THEN, well, that happened.

There's a reason I spent so much time learning how to spell.

But, I don't think these messages will do much but keep us occupied. If you like me, that's fine. I liked you a little bit when we were still in Aperture. I wish you saw my reaction when you said that. I pretty much just smiled a lot because I couldn't do anything else, but it just made me so happy.

It's just all of the emotions from before again. Now I know you trust me. There's reassurance, trust, and now we might have a bit of love. I can live with love. It's not the easiest thing, but I understand how people can feel.

Oh, and I'll try my best not to let this affect us or our conversations. It's already made our last few letters but that's fine by me. I still don't know if I'm actually going to date you or anything like that, but if I did, I would have a few good reasons to.

So, because I don't want to make this too embarrassing for you, let's talk about your little mistake at the end. Or, more specifically, how much you appear to hate yourself. Please don't hate yourself, Wheatley. You had every right to complete the transfer. You just got a little carried away, but people make mistakes.

And either way, her body is filled with evil and it's bound to let you in on some. That's what happened. You just became temporarily evil, and that's to be expected. She's the real evil one.

And of course, and I know I keep on saying this:

DON'T BE SORRY.

I can't stress how much I don't want you to hate yourself for any of that. I also can't stress the fact that you still think I haven't forgiven you completely. Wheatley, I give you my full heart when I say that I forgive you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heh, I fell asleep with a computer in my lap and they read the message. Oops. They say that, because we've been using the messages so much, our time is shortened even more. Soon we probably won't even be able to talk. I hope something happens soon.

~Chell