"It Would Be You."

Dear Wheatley,

Ugh, stupid Broadcast Center. They said we would have Chat Room F, then they gave it to some couple. Whatever, we still have letters. But they seriously need to keep their promises like you. And don't be embarrassed if you like me a little (There's already some creep at the store who likes me.)

But if Adventure thinks that you like me and you really don't then just tell him that you can't like a girl with brain damage. That usually works for me. Oh and by the way, I don't have brain damage. I just don't know how to talk.

So I just wanted to say: Don't worry, Wheatley. You aren't stopping me from doing anything. And Adventure isn't convincing me of anything either. And still, if you do like me, it's okay. Feelings for people and all of that is just what makes you Android. I don't want to sound like I'm teaching you life lessons here so let's change the subject.

In Aperture there were a few things that I wanted to say that I didn't get a chance to. Like, I was the person who took GLaDOS down the first time. You probably picked up on that awhile ago, didn't you?

Also, some other cores were destroyed in the process. I thought that you might have known them. It took me awhile to realize what they were. I destroyed a velvet purple one, a yellow one, a red one, and a blue one. Don't worry, the blue one didn't look (or act) like you.

Okay, I guess I'm gonna have to cut this one short as well. I kinda feel bad that I keep doing this but I guess that's what happens sometimes. Also, thanks for promising before.

~Chell

P.S: If I were to actually like anyone, it would be you.

P.P.S: Don't take that the wrong way.