"No Pressure."

Dear Wheatley,

Before I start, my apologies for writing twice in a row. It puts more pressure on you and makes it seem like I'm a freak who writes two letters in a row because I'm desperate for a response.

I'm not desperate for a response.

Anyway, this is probably the most important letter here. I couldn't help but notice that I know when I guy is lying because, well, I met you. Wow, that sounded mean when I say that in my head, but you tend to lie a lot. But that's understandable. it's your job, Not your choice.

So, uhm, I'm not necessarily saying that you lied about not liking me but, evidently, you do.

I've struggled so many times trying to put this together without sounding like I'm some mean lady who's calling you a liar.

My point is, if you do like me, now would be the time to tell me because things could get a bit more serious or a bit too far after this. So basically, if you like me like that, I'm not giving you another chance to tell me, so you can make your next letter about liking me of not liking me.

Because I'm smart enough to know that anything farther than friendship (love) is serious. And if someone doesn't tell me how they feel, it's extremely difficult for that person to express other emotion towards me. I don't want this to be taken where it shouldn't be, and I think that it would be fine if it wasn't only taken here.

And I understand this may be a lot for you to take in, but I personally don't think that I'm okay knowing that you wouldn't express those feelings if you're too scared or something. Which leads me to say: Please don't be. I find it silly that people can be afraid of that, but what do I know? I've literally never came as close to anyone else.

One last thing: No pressure. Don't be pressures into saying yes or no, simple as that.

If Rick still thinks that you like me and you don't, tell him that you know that he likes GLaDOS. That should show him.

P.S: Not only did I write two letters in a row, but I also made the shortest one yet. That's what I get for staying up until 12:30 so I can write a letter.

~Chell

Author's Note: Chell knows that Wheatley might say no even if he does like her. That's why she said that now's his only chance to tell her because, clearly, she is desperate for an answer. That was the idea of this chapter in case it wasn't clear.