"I-I Don't Love You."

Alright, so I got that last message, and one thing that probably shocked me the most was the, uh, the wheat field. Why in the world would she do that to you? I don't know why she's just so...heartless. To everyone. Especially you. Everyone else wasn't as mistreated as you. Either way, every test subject is mistreated. I hope that someone finds Aperture and just burns it down or something.

Oh, and sorry for not mentioning a second ago. I'm glad you're doing well outside of that place. And your friend, Ellowyn will never know anything of our past. I promise.

And so you say that you forgive me. Oh, thank you so much. I mean, it was kinda obvious at first but confirming it just makes me so much happier and comfortable with the subject. Really, I thought you would absolutely hate me and you wanted me to die or something. But, thankfully, you don't, so thanks so much.

So, wait-wait no, turrets? They-they don't sing, luv. I don't think. I don't mean to worry you, but I read once that when someone dies, they hear a song of hope or happiness or something. Then they were sent to their happy place. And a wheat field seems about right. What I wouldn't give to be down there with you right now.

Oh, someone's got themselves a little crush!

SHUT UP! Oh my goodness Adventure is back. This is embarrassing. I-I don't love you, I just like you a lot. You being the only friend I have, it could seem a lot like that's the case.

Oh, don't let that stop you from doing anything by the way. If-if you planned on trying anything further than friendship, go ahead and do it. I just-well, for the uh, the time being, I just don't see us like that. Okay? Thanks to Adventure here for spending my precious time by bringing up the subject.

And no, by the way, I don't have any Internet browsing technology in me or anything like that. Oh, I wish. And a question as well: What's a chat room? You said we could talk to each other live so, that's pretty exciting. Actually, that's very exciting. I really hope that it happens, because sending these takes a bit of time.

So, this one is even a bit shorter than last time isn't it? Thanks to Adventure here, for saying that I have a crush. Because I don't. And again, don't let that stop you from doing anything if you were planning on it.

Anyway, another last few seconds here. Goodbye! I don't love you! I do miss you though! And don't let that stop you from doing anything!

You are such a li--

~Wheatley

<<Sent from Daytown's Audio Transmitter>>