Chapter 4

Colson pov

After introducing myself to Monica, I have to admit I felt something towards her. I've known about her since Slim and I were fifteen. He used to tell me all about her and how he wanted to make it big so she could have anything she ever wanted.

I heard a gentle knock on the door before hearing it creak open.

"Shall I start on your hair?" Monica asked.

"Um yeah, here's the gel." I said handing her a green tube.

"Thank you! Can you sit down if you don't mind, your like super tall."

"Oh my bad, Moni!" I said before sitting down.

Realizing I called her Moni she glared at me through the mirror on the wall. She was crazy beautiful, like she was sculpted by God himself. Her cheek bones high and full, and she smelt of cocoa butter. She gelled every single strand of my hair before spiking it up and brushing down my sides.

"So... Tell me a little about yourself Moni." I said wanting to strike up a conversation with her.

"Welp firstly my name is Mon-" I cut her off before she could finish her sentence.

"I know, Moni just flows better for me."

"Oh, well I just finished my two years of trade school to receive my CNA license. I turned 21, August 10th, I'm the youngest sibling of four, I was diagnosed with diabetes at seven and yeah that really sums up my life."

"Wow! Those are some of stories I'd like to hear from you one day."

"Yeah I guess I could tell you them sometime. You've probably heard better from all the cool celebs you hang out with. Anyway what about you Machine Gun Kelly?" She asked smiling from ear to ear.

"Firstly you can call me Colson."

"Oh I don't know, Cole flows better!" She said sarcastically.

"That's fine with me, what ever makes you happy." I said laughing.

She had such a beautiful smile. I'd do anything to make sure she smiled at all times. Her dimples were perfectly indented into her face.

"Well than its official! Nice to meet you Cole."

"Your on in ten." Ashley said, breaking my gaze away from Moni.

"Thanks for the heads up!"

"No problem! If you don't mind can I steal Monica from you?"

"Oh yeah, I'm going to head to Slim's dressing room."

Monica pov

Ash and I exited out of the room as Cole was packing up. I was proud of the nickname I had given him, it was cute and different because I had never met a Cole before. I hoped Ashley didn't think I had forgotten about her, we hadn't really talked since earlier this morning. We were walking kind of fast almost like we were making sure we were the first people to get to the TV on Black Friday.

"What's up?" I asked, to avoid us from walking in complete silence.

"I was wondering if you could do my hair and makeup."

"Oh of course, anything Ash! Do you have something in mind?"

"Actually no. I was hoping you'd be willing to experiment with colors and such."

"Just to let you know before hand, I'm a makeup artist not a magician."

"It's all pretty much the same to me." Ash said laughing.

As we got to the maple colored door that had a pink sign that read 'Manager : Ashley' she opened the door to what turned out to look like a miniature nail salon.

"Oh and did I mention you maybe giving me a medi pedi?"

"Sure I don't have anything to do for the rest of the day!" I said. I was actually excited to be giving her a makeover.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You have no idea how much your guru -ness means to me!"

"Your welcome and hey its my job to make sure you all look and feel confident."

We started with the attire. She tried on multiple dresses but the one that stuck out the most was a purple bodycon dress with black laced straps. I started on her hair, not anything to special just tight curls. Then it was time for makeup.

" I think I'm going to try smoky eyes, purple blush, and purple lipstick." I said.

"Eeek, that sounds awesome!" She screeched.

I never saw her in this state, she wasn't a girly girl but when she wanted a makeover she wanted to look as perfect as she possibly could. After applying the blush last it was almost time for the boys to be heading back from the show. It was shocking how long a makeover actually takes.

"Ayee! Why so dolled up Ash?" Said Slim. All the boys were finally staring at her instead of me for once.

"I was serious when I said I wanted your sister to experiment on my face."

"Dang you did this, that's tight as hell!" Said Dre.

It felt good that they all thought that I had did a good job on making Ash look good. Now we would just have to make it to the club and wait for the drinks to come to us.

"We have one more show and then we'll be ready to hit up the club." Colson said as him and the rest of the guys were headed back to the stage.

"Okay! Monica and I will be in here making sure we are club material."

"I bet y'all will!" Dre said.

"Man, let them do they thing. There practically always surround by guys!" Rook said to Dre.

"Finally! Someone gets it!" I responded.

All the guys exchanged looks before leaving. Just two more hours and it would be time to bust a few moves. Well, not me of course. I danced like a wounded chicken, my dance moves were strictly for me, myself, and my mirror!