Chapter 29

Monica pov

The boys had just gotten off the stage, Ashley and I would have to wait for them to shower up before we go to the club. I had to admit I was excited to go to the club, there was nothing like a Cali party. David was on his way back home, Colson was dead to me, and no one was going to ruin my night.

I was in my dressing room curling my hair for the night. I'd be wearing a black and gold bodycon dress with red bottom heels.

"What's been up with you lately?" Ashley asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You've never been this excited to go to the club. You look like your ready to pick up a few guys."

"Hey you never know, I haven't had a real boyfriend since 11th grade!"

"That is true, make sure your careful though! Wouldn't want to give any guys a right hook for trying to hurt you."

"Thanks Ash! Is your boyfriend going to be there?"

"Oh.. I'm not sure, he's busy and all ya know?" She answered uneasily.

"You guys are still together, right?"

"Yeah! Of course! Why wouldn't we be?" She said nervously.

"Oh nothing, just checking!"

Ashley left leaving the door cracked as usual. We had an hour till the über drivers would be here so I needed something to do. I decided to FaceTime Casie, I missed her so much and this tour wasn't the same without our daily movie ritual.

"Hi!" Casie exclaimed as her face popped up on the screen.

"Hi baby!!! I miss you soo much!" I said.

"I miss you to Moni!"

She stunned me, Moni only one person called me that and I wanted to forget his existence. Casie truly was her father's daughter and I wouldn't be able to forget him if I wanted to keep her in my life.

"How is school and your grandparents?" I asked shaking off my thoughts.

"I love school and they're fine, just sleeping." Casie replied.

I had totally spaced out on the fact that we were in two different time zones. It was probably midnight in Cleveland if it was only eight in California.

"Oh I'm sorry Casie! What time is it over there?" I asked.

"Ten o'clock." She answered back.

"Aw okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow Casie! Maybe you can FaceTime me whenever your ready!"

"Okay, it's plan! Love yoooou Moni!!!" Casie exclaimed dragging out the 'o' in 'you'.

"I love you too baby girl, goodnight!" I said before ending the call.

I wish Casie wasn't so much like Colson but either way he was going to be in my life. If I continued talking to Casie when we got off of the tour I would have to get through Colson first.

"Uber drivers are here Nini!" Slim said.

Him calling me that made me feel content. I hadn't been called that in four weeks and it felt good, like everything was back to normal. My life wasn't as complicated before I met Colson, he managed to screw that up in one meeting.

When I got outside; Dre, Rook, Ashley, and I loaded up in the first car and the rest of the guys piled up in the second one.