Chapter 5

Colson pov

This is the last show of the day and then I could relax. Maybe even get to call my daughter without any distractions. It pained me to leave something so innocent and so beautiful at home. I missed the days where I could spend all day with her, now I only see her a day here and a day there every once in awhile. I had to push the negativity out of my mind for now. When it's concert time, it's all about the fans and I need to do my best to please them.

"MGK! MGK! MGK!" The crowd was roaring my name and I felt a high that could not be replaced by any drug. It was the high to perform.

In the first half of the show we performed 'Cleveland', 'Been Through it All', 'Champions', 'Sail', 'Raise the Flag', 'The Return', 'All Black Tuxedos' and lastly 'Hold On (Shut Up)'. When the crowd got to just the right amount of drunk and crazy I jumped into the crowd. The fans caught me as always and each took turns getting me to the next set of fans. It was crazy that I couldn't give my trust to just anyone yet I put my trust in my fans during every performance. Before I knew it the show was over and it was time to go to our dressing rooms and get ready for tonight. Hopefully I would get to know a little about Monica tonight.

Monica pov

I was excited it was our first night out in Pittsburgh! I will admit I was a little home sick but this was definitely better than staring at the four walls of my very plain home. My phone vibrated and the screen showed one text message from Janine.

I'm in Pittsburgh, if you want to meet up send me an address and I'll be there!

Oh my god! Janine was in Pittsburgh? Did she really come all this way to come see me or did she come for another purpose? Whatever her reasoning was for coming here I had to see her, especially after the bad news she had told me this morning. I decided to reply back to her with no questions.

We're going to be at the 'Lava Lounge' on South side. Can't wait to see you!!!

Janine : Okay! I'll head that way after I leave this other club.

Me : Your already at another club? Are you with someone? :(

Janine : Yeah remember Tony from high school? It was actually his idea to drive me out here.

For some reason reading that text made me ill to my stomach. Janine had just found out that her boyfriend of two years and almost a half was being enlisted into the army and yet she was hanging out with another guy. I guess some girls don't believe in waiting but Tony of all people was the last person she should be hanging out with. He was the main one who started her out on drinking and distributing illegal drugs. Though people could change I didn't trust Janine in his hands and if I saw him tonight I will be giving him a piece of my mind!

Me : Oh um be safe with him, my memory of him doesn't have the best of images \:

Janine : Your always worrying Monica! He'll bring me to you in one piece, no need to be jealous.

Jealous? For some odd and unknown reason that text hurt me. I wasn't jealous I had only wanted the best for her. I guess in a one sided friendship the other person involved doesn't realize what caring is. I decide not to answer her text, I'd see her when I'd see her and until then she would not be on my mind. I really need to start living my life for me and no one else. I spent all these years caring for others and going to school. It was time I lived the life I wanted to live, experiencing things in my own.

When I looked up from my phone for the first time in twenty minutes it was like I had just landed on earth.

Everyone was in the dressing room next door pre-gaming before the club. I walked in telling the guys how awesome they were tonight. They all took turns thanking me and giving me sweat filled hugs.

"Ew are you guys going to the club all sweaty?" I asked half shocked. I had to admit I was a little bit of a neat freak.

"It's no different than sweating it out on the dancefloor in between two suga momma's" Dre said.

The boys all started laughing and Ash and I exchanged looks of disgust.

"Is everyone ready to head out?" Colson asked looking around the room.

"Yes!!!" Everyone screamed at once.

We all once again were loading ourselves back on the bus, only this time we all were in different parts of the bus from this morning. Colson and I sat at the booth while Rook, Dre, and Dub headed to the back where the gaming center was. Ashley, Slim, and Tezo all sat on the couch passing a Ciroc bottle back and forth. They all looked like they would fall asleep any moment and started thinking that maybe going to the club was a bad idea. I mean there was nothing wrong with a bus party, it really didn't matter to me at all if we went to the club or not.