Chapter 3 - Go Take A Shower

Chapter 3 – Go Take A Shower

“Blah!” Was the sound I made when I threw up in the toilet, nothing more intruding made it worse, except to the fact that my best friend wouldn’t leave me alone. On which, I am sure most people would rather puke in private.

“Out of all the food you ate, it was the potatoes they put the puking pastel in; so what? You won’t stop puking till the day you die?” Aria said in her nightgown.

After I threw up, on which I would only last five minutes before I did it again, I said. “And you said not eating wasn’t healthy, this is your entire fault for making me feel guilty and eating!” I yelled pointing in her face.

She put her hands up in alert. “Sorry for caring about my best friend and not letting her get super skinny, thank you very much.”

I rolled my eyes. “Yeah, well, if I don’t stop puking, I’ll end up puking up my organs because I can’t get any food down and I will have nothing to throw up. Then let’s see how skinny I am!”

She just sighed annoyed. “Let’s get you to the hospital wing before that does happen, alright?”

As much as I hate feeling and looking weak, I had no other choice; puke till your dead or stop it. Pranks weren’t what they used to be back then.

Before we headed out, Aria pushed a metal bucket in my hands and forced me through the portrait.

“I can wal-” But my head was already in the bucket, spilling out my guts.

“Alright miss positive, I bet you can walk with your head in a bucket, without crashing into a wall.” She said sarcastically.

As much as I wanted to make a smart comeback towards her, I couldn’t without Filch try and get me detention for puking on his clean floor. (Yeah right.) Five minutes with my head in a bucket, and Arias hands on my shoulders guiding me, we finally reached the hospital wing.

Aria let go of me, as plopped my head back in the bucket and continued throwing up.

All I heard was banging of doors, chattering and arguing, and then it started dragging over to where I was.

“Oh poor thing!” Madam Pomfrey exaggerated as she pushed me towards the bed and forced me to sit.

She ran into her office and came back with several buckets and set it on the nightstand near my bed. I finally stopped puking, she handed me this weird looking brown thing that looked like beef jerky. “Eat it, it should keep it down for a little bit, just enough time for me to talk to Professor Richan. Miss Lovegood,” She said, obviously looking at Aria. “You may go back to bed, but unless you would like to stay the night here, I wouldn’t mind, since you were the only one brave enough to come at this time of night and force me out of bed. You’re welcomed anytime.”

Aria nodded, and Madam Pomfrey left down the hall of the hospital wing.

Aria looked at me with her wicked smile, as the candle flickered; it made it seem even worse. I quickly shoved this shriveled thing in my mouth, it tasted horrible. But not enough to make me throw up, I have had enough of that.

“Admit it,” Aria said pushing me a little on the shoulder.

“Admit what?” I said acting as if I didn’t understand what she was talking about.

She rolled her eyes. “That I am the world’s most awesome, spectacular, extra magical, best friend for life!”

I acted as if I was thinking, with my thumb on my chin. “I don’t know…”