Chapter 18 - Surprise Tickle Attack

I meant to upload earlier, but wattpad would not let me. I accidentally fell asleep, so here I am uploading it now. Enjoy!

------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 18 – Surprise Tickle Attack

            I sat down across from Aria, hoping to get some answers out of her. “Why did you do that?”

She looked up at me with a glare, her blue eyes scary and bright. “Why does it matter to you?” Her voice was like venom.

“Well, for one, you tried to break me and my boyfriend up; two, he’s my boyfriend, and three, you have no right to be messing with our relationship. Like I said, I’m sorry for ditching you and not telling you about him. But that does not give you the right to try and get revenge on us.” I spat at her. She stared for a few seconds, before laughing.

“You think I did that for revenge? You may be the daughter of Hermione Granger, but you have no intelligence what so ever!” With that, she picked up her school supplies and left the great hall with fast and angry strides.

            Seething, I banged the table with my fist and gave a frustrated yell. A few first years jumped at my antics and scurried farther down the table. Trying to calm myself down, I heard someone whistle next to me. Looking over, I found an auburn haired guy; he looked a bit older than me, although I have seen him a few times in the common room, I never actually introduced myself, as he was a seventh year.

“That is one mad woman, what did you do?” He had a playful smirk on his face; I just looked at him weirdly.

“Right, don’t talk to me. That’s alright though; you can just deal with your petty little problem by yourself.” He picked up his goblet of pumpkin juice to take a drink.

“It’s not petty! And how would you know? You don’t even know what’s going on!” I said angrily, before slowly realizing I just stepped into a trap. Putting down his goblet, he smiled knowingly. “So tell me.”

I thought for a minute, before finally giving in. “Well, first off, she is my best friend – or – was. But then, after I got my boyfriend, she has kept herself distant, and yesterday, tried breaking us up. I realize that I haven’t been very truthful with her, and I even apologized. I don’t get what her problem is, she is just so… annoying!” I ranted off.

            The auburn haired seventh year thought for a moment. “Who is your boyfriend?”

I looked at him suspiciously, before quietly replying “Scorpius Malfoy.”

He laughed loudly, getting weird looks from his friends next to him. “Are you serious? Wasn’t he that guy that bombed you with stink pellets last year, and right after, gave you that gas relief potion in your goblet?” He gave another loud laugh. “Classic!”

            My face turned as red as my dads hair. “Well, that’s the reason. Now, buzz off.”

After calming down, he replied “Now, not so fast. I am here to help you.”

“Since when?” I glared at him, my face still hot.

“Since, you decided to sit next to me.” He playfully tapped me on the nose.

I rolled my eyes. “Well, then help.”

He put his hand under his chin in a very weird gesture, thinking. “Well, for one. Isn’t Malfoy your ‘supposed’ enemy?” He made quotation marks with his fingers. “And if she was your best friend, she would know that, right?”