Odd Things Happen In the Hallways

Prologue~

"Send them to Earth."  A war had recently broken out up in the skies.  They were after the new children of the zodiac.  "But sir...."  "SEND THEM TO EARTH."  Repeated the King of the Stars.

"But that's crazy!"  Exclaimed a Star Servant.  "These spirit children won't be able to survive in a human body!  They're too powerful!!"  The Star King clenched his fists, making his knuckles go white.  "Do whatever it takes."
~*~*~*~*~*~
The Star Servants went to work, dropping the cooing Zodiac Children off at doorsteps, in hopes they were in the right hands.  Unfortunately, they wouldn't have enough time to check.  The servants felt sorry for the children.  Their human minds and bodies would suffer due to the power that is their soul.  They could only pray that these children would be alright...
~*~*~*~*~
Pisces POV

Walking through the doors of my new school wasn't as terrifying as I thought it would be. I mean, my brother and sister were waiting for me with huge smiles. Although something seemed off...

"Heyyyy Pie!" Aquarius laughed, throwing an arm around me, and ruffling my hair. Aquarius had short black hair, with warm, blue eyes.  "Hey bro..." I mumbled. Cancer walked up to me, stumbling several times. "Um, are you okay?" I asked, as Aquarius let go of me. Cancer looked down at me with a triumphant grin. She has soft red hair up in a ponytail, and bright blue eyes.  The one thing people recognized the three of us by, was our big blue eyes.  

....When did she get so tall...? "Oh yes sister!" She said dramatically. "I feel as if I can rule the world!" She gestured to her feet, which were stuffed in insanely tall high heels. "Cancer... You're going to break your neck in those..." I looked at her with concern. Something seemed to flash in her eyes, as they flicked across the room.

"What are you looking at?" I followed her gaze, but only saw a lonely corner. Cancer eyed the corner carefully, then returned her gaze to me. "I'm tired of being called a shortie." She pouted. "This way, I'm taller than everyone!"

"This isn't like you sis..." I complained. She scoffed. "Aqua gave me the idea..."

"Okay now that makes sense." 

Cancer checked her watch.  "Oh crap!  I'm gonna be late for class!"  She ripped off her heels, stuffed them in her bag, and bolted down the hall.  Although at least she didn't knock people over on her way.  I watched as she did some sort of dance around the other students, twisting, and turning, and even leaping over a few.

Aquarius scratched the back of his head, chuckling.  "She's like ten minutes early..."  He muttered. 

"Anyways, good luck..."  He whispered in my ear, slowly backing away.  I sighed, wiping my forehead, and began to look for my locker. 

Cancer's POV

"Coming through, hey!  Watch out.... ". I snaked through the maze students, accidentally hitting somebody with my shoulder. "Sorry!" I looked back, and apologized... Only to run into another body, knocking me back and causing me to fall on my butt.

I blinked in surprised, and looked up at the person kneeling down in front of me. A girl that seemed around my age glared down at me, picking up her books, and neatly stashing them away in her bag. "Watch whe-". She stopped herself, her intense purple eyes softened. She stood up and offered a hand. I grabbed my bag, and her hand. She tugged so hard, I though my arm would fall off.

I apologized, looking at the ground. "No it was my fault." She said quickly. The girl sighed. "Name's Capricorn." She held her hand out. "Cancer." I shook it.

She slung her bag over her shoulder, and smiled at me.  "Well, I better get off to class.  Bye."  I nodded, and watched her walk away.  There was something off about her.  Or, different.  The energy radiating off her felt different from the other students.  It was the same feeling I got with Pisces and Aquarius. 

I needed to learn more about her.

The entire class was just the teacher yelling at some kid that sat in the front. "ARIES." I jumped at the teacher's loud, booming voice. I sat in the back corner, so I had a perfect view of the entire classroom. I rolled my eyes, and zoned myself out.

'Tell the teacher to shut up!'  A male voice growled.  My heart began to race.  'Ugh, come on.  Shut her up...'  I looked around the room, to see who was talking to me.  But nobody seemed to even know I was there.

'Shut her up'. The voice repeated, this time a little louder.  'Shut her up.  Shut her up.  SHUT HER UP.'  I could feel sweat forming on my brow, and I shook my head.  'It's not real.'  I told myself.  'Those voices don't exist...'

Before I knew it, class was over, and we barely learned anything.  The teacher gave us a shit ton of homework, because we barely got any work done.  As we filed out of the classroom, I slipped into the washroom, and rushed into a stall.  My watch went off, and I rummaged through my back pack. 
I took out a small orange bottle, and dropped two small pills into the palm of my hand
I ripped my water bottle out, and dropped the pills into my mouth. 

I took a sip of water, and swallowed.

.................................

This book is dedicated to Pheonixrises .  I've always been interested in mental health, and things like that.  She inspired me into thinking that not everything is sunshine and rainbows.  Check out her book Tested Bonds, it's amazing but warning: really sad.    If you're interested in stories like this, I've been working on a Creepypasta book that somewhat looks past the psycho killer part, and goes deeper into the sadder parts of their story.  I've been working on it for months.... Mainly due to horrible writer's block though.

Vote if you liked it

Comment and share your feedback

Follow if you want to check out my other stories (If you like short stories and read Rick Riordan's Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus, check out my Demigods Texting book.)