I Wish pt. 2 (CUZ IT PUBLISHED EARLY IUSDHUKFBREHJBJFREBNJWED)

Ok is it bad that I only now just realized the last chapter was posted without my knowledge...?  *Sigh* I haven't been on wattpad lately, so sorry for those who read it.... A while ago and were probably very confused..  Shall I continue it?

Pisces POV

I'm jumping at every little sound, heh...  I'm just like my sister. I began to find myself staring off into space, just completely lost in my thoughts. I never thought about this before, but does my brother even care about me? What if he just sees me as a burden? What if... Ugh! I wish I didn't feel this way.. I want to know what it's like to smile and mean it again..

I screamed when Cancer suddenly barrelled through the door, hair awry and panting heavily.  Her eyes glinted with mischief as she violently grabbed my arms and sprinted out to the campfire site. 

There I saw everyone gathered, chatting and laughing together.  "What's so exciting?" I asked Cancer.

She winked at me, then shoved me down to sit on a log. 

"Attention fellow campers...!"  She whisper-yelled to get their attention.  "Now the counsellors don't know we're here— somehow— so we have to keep as quiet as possible."

"What's this about?" Scorpio demanded, interrupting her. 

Cancer rolled her eyes, "I'm getting to that, be patient!"  She threw a small rock at him out of annoyance.  Scorpio hissed and fell off his log backwards.

"Now, you know how this killer only seems to come out at night right?" 

Nobody responded. 

"Well I set up a bunch of hidden net traps around our campsite to catch him!"  Cancer exclaimed, throwing her hands up for an effect.

"Um, how will we know if he's caught?"  Libra piped up. 

Cancer let out a fairly creepy low chuckle, "Well fear not!  I have attached alarm clocks to each trap so they'll go off when someone gets caught."

The whole time she was talking, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was off.

"Hey sis, where's Virgo?" I asked, my voice wavering. 

Cancer didn't respond at first, so I decided to repeat myself, only louder. 

"I...". Cancer's eyes widened, and he couldn't stop stuttering.  My heart started to beat faster, and I could feel my palms go sweaty. 

"I-I-I do-ont't-t kn-know!"  She whimpered.  Silence hit the group like a brick, and everyone turned to her, at a loss for words. 

"Just kidding!"  Cancer grinned innocently. 
"Ow!"  She pouted when Scorpio threw s small rock at her. 

It was at that moment when we all heard a bloodcurdling scream ring out  over behind the cabins. 

"It's Virgo!" Capricorn gasped, tears welling in her eyes.  "He's got Virgo!"

You know I already posted this chapter a while back but had to unpublish it because it erased most of the chapter, and I kept trying to get it back but to no luck.    Well hopefully it'll work this time.  Tell me what you think of the chapter, do you think Virgo will be okay?  Or do you not even believe in this mystery killer?