Chapter 24

I wake up to the annoying ring of my cell phone.

"Ring! Ring! Ring!"

I groan and sit up, before I could get the phone; it stops ringing. Jackson felt my movements and wakes up too.

"Good morning me love," he smiles.

I chuckle and say hello. I get the phone and pops out Joe's name. I feel Jackson kissing my shoulder, "You have to leave huh?"

I just nod. I get up and get dressed. "You think Jessica is awake?" I ask.

"I guess not. Let's surprise them!"

I shake my head and run to the guest room; Jackson follows behind.

As I was about to opened the door, it opened.

"Oh shit!" Paul yells which makes me yell as too.

"Dude you scared me!" I yell. I push Paul against the wall.

"Whoa relax people," Jessica says. She looks so sleepy, her hair is all messed up and she has dry drool on her cheeks.

"Heh, so that's how you look when you wake up, huh?" Jackson asks.

"Ha, you are funny." Jessica says as she walks towards the bathroom.

"So did you both have a good night sleep?" Paul asks. He has that "I know what you did last night" face. I just roll my eyes and walk towards the bathroom. I hear Jackson chuckle behind me.

I knock on the door, "Come on Jess, I have to go home and pee." Jessica opens the door and smiles, "I take you home if you tell me what happen between you and Jackson."

"Jessica, please we didn't do anything. Can you move? I gotta go pee." I try to go in but she moves. "Sure, I tell you what Paul told me, if you tell me what you did with Jackson. Is that a good deal?" she asks. I get very curious and tempted but no.

"Move or I move you." I threatened her. She crosses her arms on her chest and says no.

I shove her to the hall and locked the door shut.

"Hey!" she yells. I warned her. So I do my business and text Lucas that I am on my way.

Fine, hurry---- Lucas.

I go downstairs to the kitchen. To my surprise Jackson's dad is there. The guys are eating pancakes.

"Hello Widow. Nice to see again." Will smiles.

"Hi Mr. Travis." I walk towards Jackson and stand by his side.

"You want some pancakes?" Jackson asks. I say no.

"You sure? They are delicious!" Will comments.

"It's okay. I have to leave, so," I say.

He just smiles and leaves to his office.

"Alright let's go." Jessica says. She is waiting at the door. She looks kind of pissed.

"Well bye guys. See in school." I say. Jackson takes my hand and walks me to the door.

"Bye. I'll call you later." he kisses me and opens the door.

"Bye girls. Drive safe," Paul says. Jessica gives him a smile. We run to the car, it's freezing! I guess it's like 24 degrees now. This part of the state gets really cold.

As Jessica starts to drive away, we barely realize it's snowing!

"Whoa! It's snowing!" Jessica says excitedly.

I smile. It has been a long time since it has snowed.

"hey, you do know where I am staying right?" I randomly ask.