Chapter 47

9 weeks of Pregnancy:

It's April, the spring feeling is in the air. It's so warm yet breezy. I am outside Jessica's house laying on the grass. We just came out Dr. Macias clinic. I am 2 months pregnant, and I still cant believe it.

"So is Paul's parents still upset?" Jessica asks. She puts on her big yellow sunglasses on and lies down next to me.

"I really don't know Jess. I haven't talked or seen them for a while. But I guess they still are," I answer.

"If Joe can get over it then they can too. Just let the man upstairs handle them, you will be okay."

I wish.

We tan for a while and sit up. We see the BMW parking on the driveway.

"Hey sexy girls!" Mike comes out of the car with junk food on his hands. Paul comes after him with some refreshments. Jessica jumps up and kisses Mike. "Let's go in, my mom made delicious chicken sandwiches." Jessica smiles.

I stand and walk in with Paul. We all sit in the kitchen like a family.

We start to eat and chat. "Thanks for having us Jess," Paul says.

"No problem, we need to celebrate the new member of this team! And our 2 month anniversary, right Mike?" Jessica says.

"Yep, all that she said," Mike says.

I smile, "I guess, this is all good."

Paul kisses my cheek, "Of course."

We finish eating and head to the living room. Mike puts on "Transformers".

The movie is halfway done when Jessica's mom pops out of nowhere.

"Hey! What up kiddos?" she exclaims.

"Mom! Seriously, that isn't cool of you to say." Jessica says. Julie apologizes to her and offers us some sugar cookies.

"Come on Mike, you know you can't say no to your girlfriend's mother."

Mike smiles, "I guess I cant." He takes Jessica's hand and they leave to the kitchen.

Paul and I pass on the cookies. We stay in the couch.

"So how you doing little baby?" Paul touches my tummy and kisses it.

"It is doing great. Dr. Macias told me I'm out of trouble and so it's the baby,"

Paul kisses me, "I am happy now. So when can we know the sex of the baby?"

"Not yet Paul, I guess in my second trimester." I answer.

"Bleh, okay but I know it is a girl."

"How do you know? I don't even know! And I thought you wanted a boy,"

Paul chuckles, "I had a dream of this little girl. She had long hair like you and white skin. She just told me she was lost."

Wait, did he dream of the same girl as I did?

"So that's why you think it's a female?" I ask.

He just nods.

I smile, "Well whatever the baby is, hopefully it is just healthy and happy."

Paul agrees with me and kisses my tummy. I look at him in the eyes, why can't I forget about Jackson? Why cant I just be fully happy with Paul?

"OKAY! Let's play some football!" Mike screams.

Paul gets up, "We need to wait for the other guys. But I call Jess on my team."

"What? Dude, you aren't taking my woman."