I AM WIDOW

Information on story: contains sexual violence, physical violence, aggressive/bad words, and can be offensive to reader, which was not the case but can lead to. Also, sexual violence is not okay, please if you or you know someone who is being abuse sexually or mentally, report it to the police.
Thank you.
**
Editing story as of June 22 2017
**

I am not the typical American teen.I'm not the typical 17 year old girl. Heck, I don't even think I qualify as a human being. I'm not smart, popular, normal, beautiful, friendly, social, awesome; do I have to say more? I think you get the point.

I am the girl that no one would like to be. I am the girl who is a freak in school. I am a loner. I am emotional. I am Widow Johnson. I am 17. I am all of the above. I am me, unfortunately

"Ms. Widow, can you please tell me what the author was trying to say?" Mr. White asked.

Sudden everyone eyes were staring at me. Stupid White! Why did he choose me to answer?

"Umm, I-" I couldn't answer since I didn't even know what in the world he was talking about.

"I think..." before I could answer I hear the bitch's voice, "Mr. White I think she is mentally retarded. I don't want to be rude but she never talks and I don't even think she is paying attention to this great story."

That bitch! I want to scream at her plastic face!

"Well Ms. Rachel I think that's not the correct word to use but I do agree about Ms. Widow not listening." Mr. White says.

What did he mean not the correct word?

"Well what's the correct word? FREAK?!" John laughs.

All the class begins to laugh. I wanted to scream that I am not a freak but I think that makes me sound like one. I put my head down. I can still hear the class laughing and Mr. White trying to quiet the class. I covered my ears but I could still hear the laughter and the word "FREAK FREAK!" in my head. MAKE IT STOP! I kept repeating it over and over in my head. I didn't realize that I was actually screaming and Mr. White trying to calm me. "Widow! Widow! Please calm down! It's me Mr. white. Widow!" he keeps on screaming at me. I opened my eyes and saw Mr. White's big eyes filled with fear and worry. I look around the class. Everyone with the same expression except the Queen Bitch, Rachel. She was actually giggling along with her two monkeys Susana and Rebecca.

"Are you okay Widow?" Mr. White asked. I nod yes. I get up and get my nave blue backpack. I walk quickly out of the class. I run to the restroom to hide. Once I got there I get in a stool and cried my eyes out.

Not again! Why? Why?! Why do I always need to be embarrassed! Why can this people leave me alone?! Why can't I be normal? Why is my life a living hell? I cried until my eyes couldn't produce the salty water. I get up and come out of the stool. I see myself in the mirror. My eyes seem like two big red balls. They are red and swollen. You can barely see my so called green eyes. My skin was a mixture of red and white vanilla. My nose seems like it belongs to Rudolph the reindeer. I splash water on my face. I check the time and it is barely 10:32. It is second period time, Algebra II. I thought about skipping the class since there was only twenty minutes left of it to finish. But I don't gain anything by just being in the restroom. So I leave for second period. I put on my hoodie and my long black hair on my face. This was the only way to avoid people contact. I walked to class with my head down as usual.

THUMP!

"Hey watch where you going dude! Ouch!" I hear Jackson's voice. Oh great! I just bumped into Jackson.

"I'm sor..." I don't know what to say. Jackson sees me and stops whining.

"Oh it's you Widow."

WHAT?! He knows my name?

I just nod and begin to pick up Jackson's papers and folders. "It's okay Widow," he says while picking up his stuff too.

We stand; I can't even look at him. "Sorry If I screamed but man that really hurt my ass," he says. He chuckles at his remark. Since he sees that I don't even giggle, he starts to say sorry again. "Widow I'm sorry. Don't get mad."

Say something you idiot! I tell myself. But I never liked to talk to anyone. Especially boys.

"Okay," that's all I can say. Man that totally sounded stupid.

"So we cool?" Jackson asks. I just nod.

"What class are you heading? I'm going to Mrs. Jefferson's class."

"Me too." Wow I surprised myself more than one word in only one second.

"Wait, we have the same class together? Heh, I feel stupid." He flashed his jockey smile. Yep Jackson is a jock. He isn't captain of the football team, but he is the second coolest position in school, captain of the basketball team.

I just nod.

"Well let's go then, we only have like 16 minutes of class left," he says. He begins to walk so I just follow behind. I am thinking of an excuse to say, if I could say it. Before I knew it I was going inside the class with Jackson.

"Oh well now, Mr. Jackson and Ms. Widow decided to join us. Why are you both entering my class at this time? You better have an great excuse." Mrs. Jefferson says firmly. I opened my mouth to say something but Jackson starts to talk, "sorry ma'am it just I was in the library searching for a topic for my history report and I asked Widow to help me since she was there."

I could feel everyone bulging their eyes at us with surprised and confused faces. I am too.

"Is that true Widow?" Mrs. Jefferson asked me. I just nod. I can't make up a better reason, and I don't want to remind some people from the previous class about the scene I did. Nor I wanted to talk about it with the teacher. Mrs. Jefferson just says okay and to take our seats. I walk to my desk all the way to the back next to Tony, the proudest gay person I have ever met. Jackson sits next to his best friend Paul.

"Okay class please finish copying the notes on the board. They will be useful for Fridays test."

What?! A test? Great I suck at math! And now I only had less than 15 minutes to copy all the 4x10 board full of notes that I might not even understand.

Great this day was just running so smoothly. I got out my black binder and blue pen. I started to write all the numbers and weird letter. Gosh I don't even know what I'm writing! I looked toward Jackson's direction. He looks like if he doesn't understand half of what he was writing too. It humors me.

Five minutes later...
The school bell rings.

I get up and start to walk towards the door. Someone gets my wrist and turns me around. It is Jackson.

"You're not going to thank me for saving your behind?"

"You don't talk much huh?" he asks me. I just nod.

"Well umm... you're welcome and no offense but talk. That's the only thing you can do to stop people saying you're a freak. "He says as he leaves the room.

I didn't know to take that as advice or an insult.

I went to my P.E. class, then lunch, then History, Spanish, and lastly Science. Each class filled with either insults or just weird looks.

Yep, this is my typical day in school. Except the whole Jackson situation...