Chapter 19

Hola guys! Just wanted to say thanks for all your support. :) I'm a happy camper.
**
Widow POV

I arrive to Jessica's house. She lives near where Jackson lives but not close enough to walk. She lives in a three bedroom, 2 ½ bathrooms, apartment.

I discover that her parents are divorced, yet they live together. They don't fight, but at the same time they don't talk either.

It's 7:34 a.m.

I am waiting on Jessica, she is doing her hair.

"Widow, are you going to school with that hair?" Jessica asks.

"What's wrong with it? It's straight like always."

"nothing, just."

Finally, she puts her fur boots on to complete her winter outfit. She has a white long sleeve sweater with a black vest over it, and black skinny jeans.

I just decided to put some jeans, a brown t-shirt with my black and white sweater. We go downstairs and see her mom.

She is Jessica's twin. She has the same hair, skin, and height. Her figure is a little plus size and her eyes are dark brown.

"Hello Widow, you sure you don't want some breakfast?" she asks.

"No it's okay."

"Okay, well mommy we are heading for school. Can I borrow your car for the day?" Jessica asks.

"Okay just don't scratch it." She throws the keys and we leave.

I sit on the passenger sit of Julie's (Jessica's mom) red car.

"Alright Widow, since we don't have classes together. I'll see you in lunch okay? No sneaking out or going with Jackson or whatever. Got it?" Jessica says before we get out of the car. We arrive to school.

I just nod. She scares me sometimes.

As we walk to the entrance I see Paul arguing with Susana. His arms going up like if he is avoiding her.

Jessica seems to notice the fight and gets closer.

"No! Susana, I don't love you. I'm so sorry to say that you are annoying and mean. You used me. You freaking slept with a guy who you barely knew!" he exclaims.

Susana weeps and cups her face.

"Why-why are you so mean? It wasn't my fault. I just need you to forgive me," she says.

"I am not mean; I just say the truth. That's how people need to be nowadays. And-" he spots me and Jessica.

"Let's go," I say.

"Wid!" he yells. He gets my arm and cuddles me under his arm.

"Paul what are you doing?" I whisper.

"Why in the world do you bring this loser into this?" Susana asks as she cleans the tears off her face.

"Can you help me?"

I just nod, I don't know what he wants though.

"OMG! Please don't tell me you into her also?" Susana asks.

"Yeah, I am. She is a better kisser than you that's for sure," he smirks.

What?!

I turn to Jessica, she has a shock expression, and Susana an angry face.

"Rachel was right about you Widow. I didn't want to believe her but I guess this proves it. You are just a fucking loser who sleeps around with any guy. Sucking their-"